Ice-cream pt.2

"I

"I.. ice-cream" his voice loaded with vacillation as i so wanted to kiss him right now. But he won't be comfortable. He's sick.

My lips left a quick snicker before grabbing his attention as he stared at me with so much hesitancy and agitation.

"Took you so long." He instantly look down, i could see his cheeks awning with the sweet crimson red as embarrassment devoured him.

"Let's go then, have some ice-cream." I mumbled, eyes roaming around detecting the best parlor for him.

I took his delicate wrist before dragging him out of the car. He smoothly yelped but who cares. I lock the car and took him to the parlor. His eyes were sparkling as it landed on the verities flavours of ice-cream. I was content watching him like that until—

"Taehyung?" Fuck. Even the shopkeeper also know him.

"Seo-jun hyung." Did he just smile on that freak? He never smile on me.

My one brow unconsciously rised up as i glare at that nugget while Taehyung seemed to sense my state, as he tugged on my arm and leaded me to a table.

We sat there with immense silence as my body wasn't into calmness a bit. I shoot a glare at those eyes of Taehyung, he was fidgeting in fear. Why he's so scaredy.

"What would you like to take?" My head snapped towards the voice as i find the same guy who greeted Taehyung earlier.

His eyes weren't on me, like I'm nothing but a statue sitting infront of Taehyung.

I glared at Taehyung as he licked his lips before gazing at me. " What?" I mumbled.

He look back and forth between me and that guy and again ended up showing me that puppy looking eyes of his.
"Just order whatever you want." I blankly blurted before rolling my eyes.

He did as i told. Like four or five ice-cream got placed in the table, and i couldn't be thankful more —that the guy left us alone.

"You gonna eat them all?" I queried, staring at those ice-creams before shifting my eyes on him. He shook his head and push two of them towards me.

"I- i don't know w-what flavour you l-like so i ordered them a-all." He finished, taking a heavy breath.

"And what about you?" I raised my brow.

"I-im fine with anything." He stuttered, eyes flattering and hands wiggling.

I nodded and took one cup of ice-cream while i saw him grabbing the strawberry one. I knew it.

He started to eat as i let my eyes fix on him. he seemed to discomfiture under my gaze, because of his odd behaviour so i shifted it away.

That's when I regretted taking him there. A bench awning with three assholes chuckling over our table, their eyes were keep stealing glimpses of Taehyung as the expression of their face were telling me everything about their notion. And that was it as it's enough for me to stood up from there to made my way towards them.

I thudded my fist on that table instantly grabbing their attention." Like are you inviting your death?"

You're missing some parts? Go check.
💋