Suffer

A happy Saturday morning. Birds chirping were still could be heard when Taehyung choose to leave his home. He was in search of a job, just to help his mother and unknot the debt and all.

He was tired to be true. It's hard for him live like that, like in a trap. He's hating this things now.

His steps were abrupt when he reached his destination, he had faith that maybe the elder would help him, without jungkooks' concern.

He wasn't anxious or nervous like always but a little unsure about -what if the later denied to help him. He promptly shook his head, pushing the glass door as the board open is proudly hanging on the wall.

"H-hyung?" He stuttered.

"Oh Taehyung-ah." The elder smiled, getting an unexpected visiting from the younger.

Taehyung slightly nodded, stepping inwards and aimlessly sitting on a chair as it's still less people. The conducts of the younger were oddly queer which made the elder abruptly face him, with a worried frown.

"Is anything wrong? Taehyung?" Jin carefully asked, getting a seat nearer.

"H-hyung? Can I get a Job?" The sudden appeal made jin shocked as Taehyung didn't think twice spatting this question.

Jin pondered, staring here and there at his co worker. They're new to him as he himself is a new worler despite it's his own property.

"B-but we're not in search of employees Tae." The words visibly made Taehyung tense, a dissatisfaction but he choose not to show up.

"Oh is that so?" He clung tight on his strap of the bag, gulping and hastily standing up from the chair, making jin halt and startling.

"I would be get going the—"

"Tae?" The sudden voice and the tight grip on his arms made him halt as he stared at the elder.

"You can tell me if anything wrong. I would definitely try to help you hun." Jin voiced ever so sweetly that Taehyung doubted it someone else.

He swallowed, requesting the elder for a glass of water which he instantly provide.

When he looked fine Jin ask patting his back. " Take your time."

"H-hyung —Eomma."

"Your Eomma what?"

"She was having continuous chest ache these days. So i took her to the hospital yesterday." Jin immediately hold taehyung shoulder making him sit back as he already started to weep.

"What t-they said?" A hint of fear laced with the tone.

" The inner walls of the vessels are d-damage. She needs a quick surgery b-but i can't manage enough money for this." Jin tensed as he gulped down a glass of water too.

"Did you talk to Jungkook?" Taehyung immediately shook his head. "I don't want him to get engaged with my problems."

"But I do think he would help you." Jin voice was assured as he patted the younger back, consoling him.

"H-he had help me enough hyung i—

"You love him, don't you." The words prevent hard taehyung to saying further. He gulp. Feeling an extreme pace of rash over his chest, his heartbeat quickening as the unknown shade of crimson plastered over his cheeks, making him think about it.

Yes he knows he does love Jungkook but this is not right.

A deep sighed heard from seokjin as he nodded his head to himself, concluding things internally and regretting helping Yoongi. Well he didn't knew back then.