weak

"y-yes, yes..... Who is it?" Jungkook sounded desperate, blending with his breathed voice.

"It's me park Seo-jun." Jungkook frowned, the name was weirdly familiar to him but he didn't budged to pressure over his memories.

"Do i know you?" Jungkook could sense something important which made impatiently awaited for the guy to speak.

"Yes very well." Jungkook frowned, this turned him to close his eyes, trying to remember the exact name the guy mentioned.

Soon enough his eyes widened, in ranged. Hands fisted as he gripped tight around his phone. "Tell me what's the matter." His voice was turn almost making Seojun annoyed.

"This is why I've been stopping myself from informing you." Seojun voiced rushed through his ear which made him growl. "Do you think I'll call you for some fun at this hour?" Seojun pointed out, Jungkook almost loose his shit at the cringe feeling he was getting from the voice.

"Taehyung—"

"Ta-Taehyung? Where, where's he? Don't you dare to fucking lay a finger on him. I swear I'll rip you in two. You hear me? Don't you fucking dare—."

"Can I at least finished?" The loud voice made Jungkook halt as he panted. He was loosing his control over him, the name of the younger to blame which made him riled up in meantime.

The sighed living from Jungkook's lip led seojun to go on as he voiced. "There was an order in my shop for a kitty party. So i went to ship the goods to the main customer who's going to sail those to the party—"

"Fucking get in the line." Jungkook groaned, the other line immediately halted. Anyone would guess that he flinched untouched.

"I-i have Taehyung with me." Seojun announced. "When I was back, i saw him soaking in the rain. He was crying and..... And I guess he was trapped." Jungkook was wide alert. His eyes, ear, mouth everything was wide opened as he heard clearly what seojun said.

Guilt rushed over his veins, sinking him down as he rubbed his tired as with a loud sighed. He don't believe the asshole calling him on the phone but at least he was assured that Taehyung is safe.

"I put his phone in charger and first thing I saw was your uncountable missed call—"

"Where's he now?" Jungkook stood up from the floor, hands making the shoe laces as he knead away the invisible dust on his pant.

"With me?"

"Fucking give me your address."  Jungkook growled which made Seojun to spat out his address.

In no time Jungkook found himself getting into his car, and sprinting towards the dimmed city.

.
.

The loud honk made Seojun run out of his house, there he saw Jungkook, getting off of his car and heading towards his home in hastily.

"Taehyung Taehyung, where's he?" His eyes almost wide, lips bruise as a pale shade awning over it. Anyone could assume that he was sink on water a little ago.

"This way." Seojun didn't protest as he politely show the way to his guest room, and found himself alone as Jungkook sprinted towards in.

The door banged open, and Jungkook's eyes stilled on the laying figure above the white sheet. He went beside him and touch the tempting flawless forehead of the younger.

He could feel the warmness awning over his skin.

"H-he have a fever." The trembling voice of the third member in the room brush over Jungkook's ear. "But I didn't touch him i swear." Seojun added, his voice was evidence that he didn't forget the action Jungkook took in the parlor.

Jungkook just shoot a glare, nothing else. His hands pulled away the duvet away from the younger as he lifted him up in bridal. Seojun mouth wide.

"Where are you going?"

"Where's his phone?" Jungkook choose to ignore anything questionable came out of the later mouth.

"Over there." He hastily pulled away the mobile and handed to Jungkook who snatch it away.

"Thanks for taking him with you. I'll be going now." He emitted making him way out of the house and leaving seojun behind.

......................

Seriously!! I've been loosing my interest :)