Legend of the Goa

Here in this story shaurya and anokhi both get married in Goa and as usual no one knows about it.  No vineet scene here but shaurya and shagun r engaged.After engagement sabherwals left for Chandigarh and Astha was present in goa because of shaurya accident she has came.

Shaurya reaches to hotel in which ahir anokhi and bubli stays.
Tonight all three of them stays alone in each room as anokhi wants her space because of sindoor kaand.
Night Hotel scene:-
Wearing same dress anokhi is standing in front mirror and seeing her hairline and smiles faintly.
Anokhi in mind :- congratulations Mrs.Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal

Knock on door makes her come out of her dreamland

Waiter:- ma'am ur dinner is served on terrace please come with me they are waiting.
Saying this he handed her a rose and beautiful duptta of dark pink color.
Anokhi:- But I haven't ordered anything.
Waiter:- Yes ma'am u didn't order but with whom u r staying they have ordered please come ma'am this way.

Showing her way he lead to terrace while she wore that duptta as her earlier one was smudged in sindoor.
They went to terrace lights were off and waiter was gone .

She thinks that it must be surprise of her bubli Di and acp ahir. Because her mood was spoiled last day.

Anokhi:- Di , acp ahir r u there??
Why have u called me upstairs u know that I am in no mood to eat please come and let's go back we will have it in our room.

Meanwhile,

Shaurya:- Dekha aapne aabhi bhi u Chai wale KO yaad Kar rahi hai.
Aisa nahi soch rahi hai Ki shaadi ke baad ka phela dinner hai tho 10% hi sahi mera barea mea tho soch hi sakti hai na per nahi madam tho alag hi hai.
Aastha:- Chup Kar
And give a smack on his arm.
Ek tho bin batay uss sea shaadi Kar li aur aabhi yeh soch raha hai Ki tera barea mea sochea.
Back hugging her he says
Shaurya:- Aap Meri maa ho yah uski ??
Waisa tho technically uski sasu maa hui per meri tho side lo anokhi ke saamne.
Aastha:- nahi phela tho mai uski saas nahi maa hu aur wo meri beti hai and twisted his ear. Jao roko ussea.

Shaurya:- Anokhi ruko!!!!
Anokhi:- shaurya sir ! What r u doing here , you haven't gone with ur family back to Chandigarh???
Shaurya:- nahi , jab Meri wifey yaha hai tho kaisa jau and I even booked a room for us.
Making anokhi shocked as well as her heart started to beat fast remembering what he just said and blush started to crept on her cheeks.
She turned around.
Anokhi:- So you will be following me ????
Shaurya back hugging her "my mother used to ask me to follow my dreams and so what I am doing" .
And quickly peck her cheek.
While only words that left asthas's mouth were "sharyaaa" .
Listening her words shaurya quickly left her and both turned around Anokhi was shocked where as shaurya was embarrassed.
Astha moved forward and planted Kala tika behind both of them ears.
Astha:- Thank u anokhi for taking efforts to reunite us.
Kissing anokhi's forehead.
Thank u so much.
In return anokhi only hug her shed tears of joy.
Shaurya:- OK ! So mujha nahi pata tha Ki maa KO accept Karna sea scene ithna emotional ho jayaga. Pls can we have something subha sea kuch nahi khaya, shaadi kea first day per aapnea husband Ko bhooka rakhnea ka I rada hai madam.

(A/N:- here bookh means geniun food wali bookh nothing else 😅😅😅)

Anokhi leaves Astha and suddenly get in embrace of shaurya
Anokhi:- I am so sorry for doubting u I am really sorry. U know as soon as I reach in the room, mujha bhaut darr lag raha tha Ki kahi aapko Kho na du.
Aapne ek baar bhi call nahi kiya and I wasn't having courage to call u even.
I am really sorry for hurting u and ur love. But what can I do I have seen many man suppressing their wives and not allowing her to follow her dreams. But in ur case I am wrong and I happily accept our marriage at the same time but not able to show up.
Shaurya:- Shhh.....!  Anokhi maa has told me everything about u and ur family and ofcourse me and my childhood.
Thank u for placing condition now I am having my mother and whole family with me.
(A/N:- Shaurya knows what happened 25 years ago but wants to forget everything and start a fresh with everyone he loves)
Shaurya holding her chin making her look towards her and planting a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled to see smudged sindoor in her hairline. While touching her hairline says
Shaurya:- issea chupa Kar kyo rakha hai dhikaya Karo na aacha lagta hai.

Listening to him anokhi smiles and straighten her hairs by parting them from middle so that her hairline is completely visible.
Shaurya:- So Mrs.Sabherwal and maa can we have something now please I am really hungry.
Astha and Anokhi both chuckled seeing his antics.
Anokhi:- U both pls go for dinner I have to inform Babli Di and Acp Ahir they must be worried.
Shaurya:- Anokhi I have already told them about our marriage and maa makes her understand about everything thing and....
Anokhi:- Did Di accepted u ?? She accepted our marriage? Tell na what she says.
Shaurya(holding her by shoulders) :- phela tho nahi maani per jab maa nea sumjhay air maina 3-4 times extra sorry bola tho maan gai. Aabhi thak tho wo Chandigarh land bhi Kar chuki hongi.
Anokhi:- what Di chali gai kyo aur mujha bataya bhi nahi.

Shaurya:- jab hum dono bubli ji aur acp sea Baat Kar rahea thea tho she got a call as she wants to leave as soon as possible because her mother in law's leg was fractured. She want to take u with her but I denied stating my surprised and she agreed giving me a warning. Aachea OK let's call her after dinner.
Anokhi nods and join for dinner.
Dinner was a fun affair. Meal was as per anokhi's taste and desert was as per astha's taste.

After having dinner they called bubli and she safely reached Chandigarh and was having her dinner.
Shaurya drop astha first on her room and then take anokhi with her to her room.
Both enters in room Anokhi was seeing shaurya.
Shaurya:- Kay aisa Kay dheak rahi ho aaj humari shaadi Ki pheli raat hai how can I leave u.
Anokhi:- what ????
Shaurya:- ok fine !!! don't worry I know my limits and won't touch u without ur consent.
She smiles and plants kiss on shaurya's temple followed by both eyes, cheeks, nose and quickly peck his lips.
Shaurya was shocked and touch his lips and without wasting time he crashes his lips on hers and kissed her .
Both parted when need for oxygen arises and both of them were blushing.
While caressing her cheek bones makes her look towards him and ask for a selfie.
After they took a picture he left her and go to his room after pecking her forehead and lips.
Both of them sleep while having a adorable smile on their lips.

This is my first hand on writing!!!
Please leave ur valuable feedback !!!
Feedbacks motivate me to write more!!!
Ignore any type of grammatical mistakes!!!
Constructive criticism is heartly accepted!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
T

hank u readers for giving me suggestions regarding Goa track!!!!