INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

This in an os which was discussed after mooh dekhai of anokhi.
Shagun and Anokhi were choosen for representing SIAC in this conference.
Mooh dekhai was held after exams are over.
Kitty and bebo likes anokhi as their Bhabi.
So let's start.

Same day at night both came back in room after dinner.

Anokhi:- Thank u ! Thank u! Thank u ! So much shaurya. I am glad that u took initiative for me and I promise that I would never let u down .
I am so happy , I love u shaurya
Plants a soft peck on his lips.

Shaurya:- Mrs. Sabherwal maina promise kiya tha na Ki mai thumera career ke beech mea kabhi nahi aayuga and I think this is 1 step.

Anokhi:- 1 nahi second step Bhool gaay shaadi.
I am so lucky Ki aap mujha milea .

Shaurya:- Luck tho mea hu anokhi Ki I got u as my life partner.
Aacha tum fresh ho jaao and mea jab tak mail daal deta hu name change ka .

Anokhi:- Hmm. Mail I'd pata hai aapko?

Shaurya:- Confirmation mail aaya hai na uss per hi revert hoga.

Anokhi:- Aacha thik hai mea fresh hokar aati hu.

After changing both went to sleep, and sleep while hugging each other.

Next morning

Devi, Tej, Alok and Shagun were in bad mood because of last night events.
Alok informed that shaurya's application for candidate change is approved and now anokhi will attend the conference.

In room
Lovey- Dovey couple are getting ready for the as usual shaurya was dressed up in his blue formals and anokhi was dolled up in pink one side suit.

Anokhi while buttoning up his crisp white shirt said "looking handsome as usual" and pecked his cheeks.
Shaurya goes nee her ears and wispers
Shaurya:- seems like someone is getting romantic today. Bolo tho college Jana cancel Kar dea and spend our whole day on bed in this room with u under me sounds good na.
And passed the killer smile and sensuously bites her ear and then plants a kiss.
Anokhi face was turned red because of blush.
Anokhi:- Koi zaroorat nahi hai and I have recently join the college as AT so I need to be regular and punctual.

Shaurya:- Well I got the mail from seminar that ur name had been confirm for seminar so be ready ma'am.
Seminar is of 5 days and will be held in Mumbai. Seminar is next week.
Anokhi nods and thanks him again not verbalize her thanks but by kissing him on his lips.
When they both parts shaurya pecks her lips again and both went down to inform family.
Everyone was happy except the four people Devi, Alok, tej, and shagun.
They came back to room and inform astha also.

Shaurya:- Waisa wifey humara honeymoon bhi due hai isi bahanea wo bhi ho jayaga.
And winked at her.

Anokhi:- Ek minute matlab tum bhi aa rahea ho.
Aur aa rahea ho tho thik hai kitnea kanjoos ho tum aapni wife KO ek aachea sa honeymoon bhi nahi dea saktea ho??
She glared at him.

Shaurya:- Shaurya sabherwal koi kanjoos nahi hai wo tho tum international conference ke Liya jaa rahi thi tho maina soch Ki mai bhi aa jau thumera moral support increase hoga after all shaurya wahi rahega jaha uski anokhi rahega gi  and ma'am fyi aisa honeymoon plan kiya hai na jiskea barrea mea aap soch bhi nahi sakti.
He fired back.

Anokhi:-Wow mea bet jeet gai yaaaaaa........

Shaurya:- kaunsi bet??? Asked confusing

Anokhi:- wo kal raat KO kitty aur bebo nea mujhsea bet lagai thi Ki aap nahi aaoge conference mea per maina bola Ki aap aaoge and I won yippeeeee....

Shaurya 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
Tum logo Kay har baar mujhsea hi related bet lagani hoti hai.
Pichli Baar tho mera band hi baja diya tha.

~past~

It was the time when shaurya and anokhi were married that day.
They were coming back from SIAC after getting hitched.

Betty and Anokhi had a bet that shaurya will not able to meet anokhi in their room because they were going to get Ready in different rooms..
But Anokhi said that he will come and no matter that u both are standing outside but he will meet me.

Shaurya come through window but his exit was door and he wasn't knowing about bet and as soon as he open the door Betty greet him along with Kanchan rather I should say trio teased him and not even spared anohki that she knows him so well and they had heart to heart connection whole evening and after knowing about bet he was little bit embarrassed but was proud that anokhi knows him so well.

~present~

Shaurya:- kitna embarrassed lag raha tha uss din teeno guests kea saam nea bhi chup nahi ho rahi thi.
And laughter fills in room.
Days passed with a blink and finally it was a day for their departure.
Astha had come to meet anokhi and wishing her.
Later both astha and shaan went on a dinner date planned by shaurya as a gift of anokhi's achievement.
They both were headed to airport along with shagun accompanying them.
Earlier shagun has thought that she will do some changes in anohki's speech and she will do blunder but now that shaurya is also coming she won't be able to do anything but surely do something that they both will find hard to spend time together.

But in these 5 days anokhi has effectively managed her presentation and not to forget to spend beautiful nights and morning cuddles with shaurya.

In seminar SIAC represents Indian culture in connection with college and learning of students.
This idea was most appreciated and SIAC won the many hearts of students and other souls present.

Shaurya was proud of the success and had planned dinner with anokhi and shagun.
Later in the night shaurya had taken anokhi to their desert date and enjoy that.
Next day was the last day of seminar and each college were to be ranked on their performance.
No doubt SIAC won many hearts but they were got second rank.

After coming back from seminar anokhi had gained a bit confidence not only as speaker but also as a wife because her husband cherish her every success in a proper setting.
And he never miss a chance go appreciate her and she every time fulfill his exclusive quota of kisses.

They never thought that after getting married their life would be bliss.

Please leave ur valuable feedback !!!
Feedbacks motivate me to write more!!!

Ignore any type of grammatical mistakes!!!
Constructive criticism is heartly accepted!!!
Thanks for reading!!!