JOURNEY TO CHERISH

Thank u @LaxmiDevi3 for the suggestion.

In this story shaurya and anokhi having a cute munchkin of 3 years whom they fondly call Mimi at home and nush shaurya sabherwal as called by others.

Our anokhi is 8 months pregnant.
Shaurya is doting husband and father as well , still has his anger issues but makes sure that not to burst on any family members especially his wife and daughter.
So let's begin!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!

It was around 11:30 at night Mimi was asleep in her cot and shakhi were on bed.

Shaurya was sitting with support of bedrest and back hugging anokhi.
While anokhi was resting her head on his shoulder.

Both were enjoying post-coital bliss after their "workout" which is much more tiring to anokhi at this stage.
Shaurya was constantly caressing her belly to calm down their baby who started playing just after anokhi weares his black iconic shirt.

Because of caressing anokhi falls asleep, he then makes her sleep properly and kneel down to talk baby while caressing.

Shaurya:- Baby aap good baby ho na tho please shanti sea nineee Karo dheako mumma kitni tired hai she needs proper sleep taki aap dono healthy ho hainaaa.

It's as if baby understand his words and stopped playing.

Shaurya:- good baby.

And while kissing her belly he experienced a soft kick against his lips.

He grinned ear to ear.

He got up and walked towards Mimi's cot picked up Mimi in his arms and makes her lay down on bed in between them and also places a fluffy pillow between anokhi's belly and mimi so that in sleep she doesn't kick anokhi

He smiled remembering how the custom of daily shifting of mimi at night started.

≈FLASHBACK≈

It was 3 months since anokni has announced her pregnancy.
At night trio were sleeping, both on bed and Mimi in cot.
Suddenly Mimi started to cry and anokhi has to got up and took her in her arms , take her to bed to make her sleep.
Anokhi was sitting and Mimi was in her lap. Mimi was awake and anokhi sleep while sitting only.
Then Mimi crawls to shaurya started to nudge him this makes him come out of deep slumber.
He woke up and was greeted by toothy smile of Mimi the his focus shifted to his wife who was sleeping in awkward position, he makes her sleep properly and took Mimi to balcony to show stars since sleep was far away from their bodies.
This continue to happen alternatively for 2 months and now anokhi was 5 months pregnant and her belly started to show up.

Anokhi was getting irritated not that she was complaining but because of her hormones and increase in belly it become difficult to pick Mimi in mid-night and shaurya could easily sense it.
On a day when anokhi was getting ready for her appointment to routine checkup , shaurya back hugged and while kissing her neck said
Shaurya:- why don't u make Mimi sleep on bed it is getting difficult for u to pick her up???
Anohki:- hmm u r right we should make her sleep between us.

Shaurya:- haa aur tum motu bhi tho ho rahi ho , while passing a mischievous look.

Anokhi pissed off after listening to this, went to bed and throw a pillow which directly lands on his face.
(A/N :- aaj Ki seekh kabhi bhi pregnant lady sea sooch samajh Kar Baat karni chaiya Kay pata kab kuch ho jaay.
No one knows na🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼)

Anohki:- ek tho phela tum raat bhar sonea nahi deta phir Mimi aur jab Mimi thodi badi Hui tho tum aur aab mujha moti bol rahea ho.

Shaurya senses the blunder that he has created while doing a little masti with her.