THE RAJIYA SABHA

Story starts when badi maa and dinner table says to shaurya that she will bring a proper Punjabi kudi for him and surprisingly he agreed to her.
Soon wedding bells of shaurya rang in sabherwal house.
He was getting married to a girl who is 10 years younger girl.
He doesn't want to get married but out of fear of not getting loved by his badi maa he is getting married.

SHAURYA WEDS ANOKHI

Our beloved couple shakhi are now married but marriage was done because of their own reasons and not beacuse they want.

Anokhi was taken to their room.
A huge room with king size bed in middle beautifully decorated for their nupital night for which both of them we're not ready.

Shaurya has his own reason for getting married apart from fear. Next month he was going to stand in rajiya sabha elections, getting married to a small town girl will increase his winning chances that's what his badi maa thinks and the fact is he can't deny her and because of elections only he has given her permission to work in the college as HOD of his department under him only.

When he entered in room saw his little naive wifey sitting on dressing table couch removing her jewels.
They share a small eye lock through mirror. This was the 1st time they are seeing each other. In this whole month when they met they never see each other.

He cleared his throat and said to her that "left one is my side of bed."
She simply nodded and go to washroom to change in her night dress. He also changed in comfy clothes and was sitting on bed and waiting for her to come.
He want to clear something with her.

When she entered in room saw him waiting for her.
He gestured her to sit on bed she obeyed him and get settled.
Shaurya initiated conversation.

Shaurya:- Hii!

Anokhi:- hello!!!

Shaurya:- Actually!!! Am mm...
OK.... This is the first time we r talking and that too as husband and wife.

To be clear and precise please don't keep any expectations from me and the relationship which we share, I have married u only for sake of my badi maa and elections. U will get all rights as elder daughter in law  but as a wife u won't.

Saying this he dashed out of the room.
Anokhi knew this,  shaan has already told her about him and his misogynist thinking but not about astha and shagun.

Now she have to face this everyday.
Though she was promised that she would get divorce after a year and he would help her in getting her life settled where she can fulfill her dream of independence but but but ...
With each passing day both are falling in love with each other though they never show care, eye locks, and small romantic moments in public but they were having little cosy moments in their room like waking up in morning very close to each other helping the other partner and many more.

He never confess those feelings and always remind himself that they will be apart after a year.

Shaurya used to help her out in college work.
Every weekend it becomes a ritual to gift her a novel as he came to know about her love for reading books. Later in the night when they used to work late he help her in sneaking out in kitchen to find something to eat.

Gradually anokhi also started liking his company and

Devi was sure that he will never fall for a girl like anokhi and will always be in hands of her , but opposition has started to work he fell more and more deeply for her.