PAYAR MEIN SAUDA NAHI

Backstory:-
Story that shakhi are getting married and marriage functions are going on.
Confession of anokhi was done but shaurya denied because he wanted to answer her in special way............

Sangeet function:-

Na Chaahoon Sona Chaandi
Na Chaahoon Heera Moti

Yeh Mere Kis Kaam Ke

Shaurya started humming  song and went in front of bhallas while joining his hands.

Na Maangoon Bangla Baadi
Na Maangoon Ghoda Gaadi
Yeh To Hain Bas Naam Ke

Lipsing the lyrics he went to badi maa join her hands and mouthed sorry to her for going against her.

Deti Hai Dil De Badle Mein Dil Ke

Moved to corner of the hall where anokhi was standing facing back to his performance and cursing herself  for not taking stand for her love bit she decided something for him at the end.
Her chain of thoughts were broken by a tap on her shoulder.
She turned around and saw her PS standing there with moist eyes.
He forward his hand and gestured her to dance with him.
Though she wanted to deny but can't and kept her palm upon his palm.

Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Re Saahiba
Pyaar Mein Sauda Nahin

Wiping her tears and gestured her not to cry anymore and hugged her.
Now she bursted and dam of emotions was filled and tears started to fall from her eyes.
He planted a soft kiss on her temple and started chanting love notings in her ears.
She clutched his sherwani more tightly as she was getting affected by his actions and not to forget his hot breathing falling on her ears were creating chaos in her mind.
She was liking this new found feelings.
They got separated and shaurya holds his ears and said sorry to her.
Firstly she was confused but next moment he showed her the actual board of wedding which states shaurya weds anokhi.
She was on cloud nine.
He was happy seeing her chirping like a bird.

Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Re Saahiba
Pyaar Mein Sauda Nahin

They both started dancing and other family members join them.

Na Jaanoon Mulla Kaji
Na Jaanoon Kaaba Kashi
Main To Hoon Prem Pyaasa Re

Remembering their own moment their special moment when he filled her hairline by sacred vermilion and marking her, his's.
Though she pretend that she never accepted this hasty marriage but deep in her heart she accepted it.

Mere Sapnon ki Rani
Hogi Tumko Hairaani
Main To Tera Deewaana Re
Deti Hai Dil De Badle Mein Dil Ke

His both hands were kept on her bare waist where as her hands were kept on his back through shoulders, simply a hugging position.

He holds her hand and twirls her twice.
Her one  hand lands on his chest whereas her other hand on his waist and her head just above his heart.
Other side shaurya securely holding the dainty frame in his arms.

Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Re Saahiba
Pyaar Mein Sauda Nahin
Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Ghe Re Saahiba
Pyaar Mein Sauda Nahin

***

Hii

Hope u all r doing well
I know its too short
But can't help it
I am bit busy in my academics.
I won't be able to give any update of DTBL and CHUP RAHO till nov second week.
If time peirmts I'll surely try for DTBL but cannot say anything about CHUP RAHO.
Whereas will surely try to give os update if got suggestions from ur side.
Do listen the above song
Song name:- na mangu Sona chandi
Movie name:- Bobby(1973)
Hope u enjoy reading.
Thank u
Take care.