Introduction

Before I start this story, I just wanna say that this story is based on the song 'Despair' by Leo.
I wanna say thank you to SophiaPINKZZ for requesting this in my Moments With You Song Oneshots! ^^
After much thinking and support to this story, I finally decided to make this oneshot into a full on story! So I wanna thank all of you too.

I'll try to make this enjoyable for you guys! ^^ (especially the Jean stuff Ow^)

Speaking of that oneshot, I suggest you go check it out since that's the original! I'm gonna be changing some bits of parts. The original would probably be little spoilers, but some things in the book will say the same.

Also its my birthday when Im publishing this so yay! ^^

Hope you enjoy this intro.

"So, yeah that's my diary. Now you know..." the pink haired girl sat next to her senior friend, head on his shoulder. Her face turned red in embarrassment. All those things she said about her crush is just too cheesy, even she couldn't take it anymore. "I probably should've not made it a secret with you. You're the number one person I trust the most out of everyone in the club!"

She put her arms around him.

"Aw thank you, Milly." He did have to admit, all those things Milly wrote about her crush did make him cringe in the cheesiness, but at least he knows that she could be honest with him; even in the most embarrassing moments.

"Sooo..." Milly let go of the taller boy and smirked at him. "Now that I showed you my diary, now it's time you let me see yours."

"Oh, I don't have a diary." Sean looked down. He scratched his head. "Isn'it a bit too girly."

"What the heck?! No! Who told you that?" Milly glared at him, grabbing her diary and closing it in the process. She scoffed. "Okay, you know what? I have an idea!"

Sean raised a brow.

"I have an extra journal in my room you can use for your new diary. I think it's better for you because y'know...you're a senior and you probably haven't had a girlfriend yet."

Sean cringed at that word. Girlfriend.

He did have a crush once. Daisy. The beautiful girl with the straight white hair, she was the head of the student council, pretty much your average 'little miss perfect'. But the last time that happened, Jake was the one who had feelings for her. So ever since then, he'd been keeping his feelings silent.

Sean shook his head. "Nah. I don't have time for all that."

Milly sighed. "Just shut up and do what I tell you to. Besides, you may never know the day you will finally have a date and it's all because of me." She smirked and stood up from the couch. "Anyway... I'll be right back, I need to get the journal."

And after, she did, leaving the older boy alone with his thoughts.

That girl was honest with her feelings (only to Sean of course) because she knows he is a great listener, but no one's a great listener to Sean. The thing is, Sean does have feelings for someone. But is it really feelings? He didn't know how to describe it. It's like when he's around the person, his heart just beats a thousand times a million. But that's not really a romantic thing to do. Maybe it's just a hopeless thing. Or is it?

****

"Okay, Jake, you got this! You just have to explain to them that you're..." the peach haired boy stopped himself. He shut his eyes tightly. "Oh, why do I bother; I can't."

Jake rested on his back on the bed. He was feeling disappointed at himself for not telling his parents about the thing. He couldn't tell them; especially his mom because she wants him to have a girlfriend someday, but he has feelings for someone else and the worse part was that someone wasn't a girl.

He looked through his contacts to find Hailey and Daisy's. Both of his crushes rejected him- in sophomore year, it was Daisy, the perfect one.

Then, it was the club president of the music club- the club he was in. He just got rejected in the beginning of junior year; it was awkward, but they are still good friends.

He did really admit, he wanted those two to accept his feelings even into his day. He really wished he didn't have a crush on a boy, but let's be real, you can't just wish you didn't have a crush on a person and expect the feelings for them to go away.

"Hey Jake!"

A familiar voice caught Jake's attention, a boy he didn't like--his brother. He was 3 years younger than him. To Jake, he doesn't mind his own business, he snoops to Jake's things and the worse part is, he knows about Jake's 'problem' which makes it easier for him to blackmail Jake into doing what he wants; and or he tells their parents.

"What do you want?" Jake hissed, coldly.

His brother didn't seem to pay any attention to Jake at all. He just rolled his eyes. "Mom told us to go to the groceries again. You're coming with me or what?"

I just wanna leave you in the soup isle like last time. Jake said to himself.

He sat up and looked at the picture he hung up at the competition. He looked at a familiar black haired boy in the picture and he smiled warmly.

"I can tell them..." he said.

"Sooner or later."

We're getting into this story q u i c k... ;-;

Thank you so much for reading!