Chapter 4: An Un-trusting Sleepover

"Do you like it?" A pink haired boy smiled sweetly to his girlfriend, showing her a rose drawing he made. And well, it was not necessarily 'girlfriend', it was a 'going out...friend'. Yeah, it's a complicated these two shared.

"I love it!" The pink haired devil chuckled and took the drawing out of her 'going out friends'' hands.

"So, anyway..." The garden boy placed his hand on Milly's. The pink haired girl blushed madly and turned away. "How are you?"

"Great!" Milly then remembered the things that happened last week with Sean. The expression on her face soon changed.

"Oh, so there's something wrong." Elliot tilted his head.

"It's just..." Milly sighed. "Sean, the senior guy in the music club I'm in. He's hiding something. I offered him to write on the journal so he can make a diary of his own to forget about his issues, but I think that made him act even more weird!"

Elliot thought to himself. "Well, he is a senior." He said. "Maybe he has a lot of work to do. I know how hard seniors have to go through...at least, that's what I've been told."

"You're probably right." Milly rested her head on the boy's shoulder.

Out of all the worse things happened last year, Milly telling Elliot her feelings was the best part. Not only can Milly finally be herself, she now has more people standing up for her.

But if the Sean she knew actually does have feelings for someone and didn't even tell her?

Milly sighed to herself.

I really hope he's being honest with me...

****

"Oh, I am so glad you picked our place to do your sleepover!" Mrs. Brooks gave the black haired boy a tight hug. He could barely breathe; that's probably why Milly also gives tight hugs to almost everyone.

Everyone laughed at the two.

Once the pink haired lady let go of the embarassed senior, she introduced the music club to the living room. "Of course, I think all of you have visited our place, right? I don't think you ever had a sleepover here though!"

"No, ma'am." Hailey giggled.

"Oh, hold on..." the lady stopped by to see the peach haired boy who was admiring the place. When he knew she was staring at her, he put his hands behind his back. Mrs. Brooks looked at Jake with a serious expression. From Jake's perspective, she looked like she was about to murder him. "Yeah, you."

"Um..." Jake put a hand on his head, nervously sweating.

"Oh my goodness, you should've seen the look on your face! I'm just kidding!" Mrs. Brooks laughed hysterically. She patted the boy's head. "You must be Jake right?"

"U-uh, yeah." Jake chuckled. Then, he noticed a purple haired boy smirking from behind.

"What a nice name!" She turned to the club and smiled. "Anyway, you all want some cookies? Cupcakes? Sweets? You're all probably hungry."

"No, we actually just wanna hang out in the living room." Hailey proceeded.

Mrs. Brooks shook her head. "Nonsense! I'll get food for all of you." Sooner or later, she dashed to the kitchen, trying to find some food to give to the music club.