𝐨𝐨𝟓. 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

Noel showed up to school refreshed and feeling better than ever — Lee let her sleep and didn't wake her up early, she turned in work that was due, and she had made new friends — one of which used to be her enemy

Noel showed up to school refreshed and feeling better than ever — Lee let her sleep and didn't wake her up early, she turned in work that was due, and she had made new friends — one of which used to be her enemy. Opening her locker and placing her bag inside, she heard someone clear their throat from behind the locker door. Grabbing her binder of schoolwork — she shut the locker closed and saw Eli — he stood there with a proud grin as he held a vhs tape in his hand.

"Uh...hello?" Noel greeted before laughing and Eli nodded, "Hello to you too — you know what I have here?" He quickly asked and Noel shrugged, "Porn?" She guesses and Eli nodded proudly before speaking, "Guess who's on it." Noel thought before her eyes widened — she knew how porn driven Eli was and how he had basically every single tape that was somewhat pornographic in his room even before they became friends — she shook her head, Eli was smart when it came to searching things like this.

She sighed, "Danielle?" She answered and he nodded, "Bingo." Noel shifted on her feet, "Why do you have that tape here anyways?" Eli shrugged as he answered her, "To show it to Matthew, duh." Noel shook her head — "Don't you dare, he doesn't need to see that," she tried to grab the vhs out of his hand but he pulled it away before she could, "quit it Eli, if Danielle wanted to tell him then she could do it herself, don't expose her like that." Noel tried to reason but Eli shook his head, he wasn't gonna budge on this, "Why're you defending her? She's a pornstar which means that she's definitely going to be amazing in bed. She should be putting out for Matty at this point."

Noel scoffed — so that's why he even had the tape in the first place — "Don't you dare show him that tape." Eli leaned forward towards her, "Why? Are you also on this?" His eyes widened slightly at the possibility but Noel scoffed a laugh, "You'd like that wouldn't you Eli?" She teased and the teen didn't respond as he was now mentally picturing what Noel would look like nude, "Just — don't show it to Matty — it'll break his heart cause he's the type to really like girls that aren't porn stars." Eli rolled his eyes before he smiled as someone walked down the hallway — it was Matthew with a whole new style.

Eli walked away from Noel but she couldn't let him do that to Matthew so she followed, "You're coming with me right now." Eli ordered as he placed an arm around Matthews shoulders, he quirked his brows before Noel grabbed his arm, "No, Matthew, you are coming to class with me." Eli was now fuming with annoyance and anger, "Nope, Matty, come with me." Noel shook her head at Matthew as he looked at her. Eli guided him away from her and she couldn't help but keep following — she sure as hell was showing a lot of moral fiber for her fellow student body right about now.

——

"Everybody out. Let's move." Eli ordered as they walked into the office where they kept all the camera equipment for morning announcements and things of the like — no one listened to him so he stopped in the middle of the room, "I said out, minions!" He yelled and everyone jumped at his voice, "Move! Move! Faster you little maggots!" — they ran out. Eli turned and looked at Matthew and Noel — he ignored the girl. "So how's everything going?" He asked and Matthew shrugged as he looked between the two, "Fine." Eli gave him a smile, "Is everything, y'know, okay at home?" Matthew sighed, "All right, what?" He knew something was up.