𝐨𝐨𝟖. 𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

{ NOTES FROM KLITZ; smut ahead!! }

"Honey, these guys are directors and they wanna use me." She said to the man standing behind them before looking at Noel, "Are you one of their actresses?" Noel gulped before shaking her head, "FriendI'm just a friend." She breathed out before shifting slightly, causing Klitz's hand to rub against her. She bit her lip, "Use you?" The woman nodded at the mans words before looking at the three sitting, "Guys, this is my boyfriend, Mule." Eli and Klitz were still looking at him, "Um..hi Mule." Eli nervously said and the man smiled before he came over and sat down next to his girlfriend, "Man, you gotta use my girl bro — she is so good." She nodded at his words, "I am, I really am." Mule looked between the two boys, "You wanna give her a throw?" His girlfriend eagerly spoke, "Yeah, try me out!"

Eli gulped, now being faced with this decision made him realize that he's more into porn and not actually physically touching someone sexually, he shook his head, "No, you know. No. I'm okay though, thank you." Mule scoffed, "Well come on, at least feel her tits." Eli shook his head rapidly, sinking into the couch, wishing he could disappear, "Um, I'm okay...I can't, thank you though." That's when Klitz shrugged — putting his glass down, "Fuck it. I'll feel one." Noel's eyes widened and as if he felt his eyes on her — he gave her inner thigh a squeeze — the girl leaned forward to reach Klitz's hand halfway and right when he made contact, he began to moan. Noel gulped at the sounds — Klitz continued his moans — "Not bad huh? Suckers cost me six grand." Mule said but Klitz was definitely not listening.

Suddenly, Steel walked in, "Yo Mule — what the hell are you doing?" Mule spoke eagerly, "Steel, check it out man, these guys are directors." Klitz had pulled his hands away from between Noel's legs along with the girls chest in front of him. Steel laughed, "Man, these punks aren't directors. They're in high school you idiot." He continued laughing and Mule looked back at the three — Noel was snapped out of her haze — Eli spoke quickly, "Okay, here's the thing.." The three jumped over the couch as Mule dived to tackle them. Both Klitz and Eli held onto Noel's hands so she wouldn't fall as they ran before they came across a railing — Eli quickly jumped over, "Oh shit!" He yelled as he fell face first into a cake formed to look like a naked woman, Klitz was halfway across the railing, "Come on man!" Eli yelled and before he could do it himself — a guy next to Klitz pushed him off, he landed on the cake and Noel looked behind her, Mule was getting close, "Fuck it!" She exclaimed before jumping over.

Klitz helped her off the table before Mule landed also — breaking the table as he did. The three sprinted out of there before they came across Matthew near the entrance, "Matty, time to go, time to go." Eli said as he passed him. "What happened?" Matthew asked and Klitz answered him, "It got bad. Bolt! Bolt!" He ran after Eli — Noel shrugged as Matthew looked at her. "Dude. Wait up!" Klitz said as they ran after Eli, "Fuck you dude!" He yelled back.