𝐨𝐨𝟕. 𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥 ≠ 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥

"Matthew, are you sure?" Noel had asked for the tenth time as she drove the three teens in her car — "Yes, I'm sure — I need to do this

"Matthew, are you sure?" Noel had asked for the tenth time as she drove the three teens in her car — "Yes, I'm sure — I need to do this." He reassured before calling his his dad, "Hey, hey dad." He said. Right after, Klitz called his mom, "Mom, don't wait up." Eli looked out the window in excitement. Noel had let Klitz sit in the front while the other two sat in the back, "I'll watch it with you tomorrow — shark week is all week long." He exclaimed and Noel couldn't help but giggle slightly. Klitz heard her giggle which made him blush. "I'm gonna be late." Matthew said to his father. After a minute or two, they both hung up. "God, I just wanna bang hot chicks." Eli said with a smile.

Noel laughed, "Trust me Eli, there's rooms here where you can do that." Eli gasped dramatically, "Oh this is heaven." Matthew leaned forward between the two seats and looked at Noel, "I think we're all wondering something — how do you know Kelly? And how do you know about this convention?" He asked and Noel sighed, "Me and Kelly used to go out before he just, ugh — he was a terrible boyfriend — just toxic. He tried to get me to become a pornstar actually. He became a family friend and I can't really tell him to leave cause then that becomes a problem with my family and it'll just be bad for everyone." She explained. "As for the convention — Kelly actually had told my brother about this place first and we ended up performing as a band here like, right when I turned eighteen as my friends and my brother — who are also in the band — turned eighteen before me. It was fun but, that was the night that screwed up my scholarship — Kelly kept me out late until four in the morning and I ended up getting back home at six."

The three teens listened to her words intently, "We were welcomed back as a band and so that's why I'm wearing this," she motioned with one hand to her body, "just so you guys wouldn't wonder why I'm basically dressed like a dominatrix right now." Noel glanced over and saw that they were all stunned. "What?" She questioned before Eli spoke up, "Are you basically naked under there?" Noel laughed at his words before shaking her head, "I'm just a singer Eli — not a pornstar — or actually any of the swingers that go there." She held up a finger, "There's a lot of swingers that come to the convention actually." Klitz watched her closely, noticing that she now wore acrylics — long black, sharp, claw like nails — he gulped as he noticed a sliver of skin peek between the flaps of the trench coat.

"Here we are boys." Noel's voice snapped his out of his daze and all three of them looked as they approached a large building — Noel pulled up to the front and got out quickly, and so did the others — she pulled her coat off and threw it in the back before she handed her keys off to the valet, "Thanks." She said to the man before she turned and saw Eli and Klitz staring at her — Matthew mostly looking around. "What?" She asked with a smile. She wore all leather, a bustier with matching underwear, fishnets, along with stiletto heeled, thigh high boots. She put her hands on her hips, "Let's go."

——

Leading them into the convention — Eli held a video camera and recorded mostly the dancing women on stages — some people greeted Noel here and there. "Move it!" A man said to Klitz, "Sorry!" He apologized and Noel turned around and got a good look at the guys face, she smiled before one the bouncers grabbed onto Eli's shirt — his name was Steel — "Yo man, no press!" He yelled and Eli shook his head quickly, "No, no, no. I'm not — I'm not press! Im still in high school, okay? This is for my high school video yearbook!" This was the most terrified Noel had ever seen Eli, she laughed. Steel looked over and his expression immediately changed, he let go of Eli's shirt, "Ms. Hammond! Glad you made it here!" The two hugged. "Hi, Steel. I actually brought some friends along with me, this is Matthew, Klitz, and the one with the camera is Eli." Steel nodded before looking at Eli, "Sorry about that — press just likes to come in here and mess everything up." He laughed.