Prologue

(Hey Guys Author-san here!!!!
I just want you to know that I am not good in terms of the English language but, I think my story will still be comprehensible with some wrong grammar.)

Skills.                          {Gluttony}
Great Sage                <<Notice>>
Thoughts                   'I'm so cool'

It was night when a gathering of Hobgoblins and Direwolves were have a feast with their lord because, their lord gained a human form and now can eat with them. It was supposed to be a joyful evening but
.
.
.
A rumbling sound not so far away it was like a synchronized marching sound was approaching them. Which made Rimuru alarmed.

???: Yes!! I have heard rumors here that there's a village full of named goblins and direwolves!! Hehe, with them being food to the Orc Lord we can hasten the process on making a puppet demon lord!! Hehehehe. 'Lord Clayman would be really proud if we achieve this victory and take over this forest.'

Rimuru: What happened?

Great Sage: <<it seems that an army of orcs with full body armor is approaching this village>>
<<Notice: Hostile intentions detected>>

Rimuru: You have got to be kidding me. Rigurd, Ranga!!!

Rigurd & Ranga: Yes!! Sir Rimuru?!

Rimuru: Evacuate the village immediately call direwolves and goblin riders to proceed west and find any village there!!

Ranga: Master!! Please let my be of assistance!!

Rimuru: Not now Ranga!! Follow my orders and go now!! Prioritize the woman and children!!

Rigurd and Ranga: Yes Sir!!

Rimuru now prepares himself for battle and decided to put his newly acquired body of use.

Rimuru: Let's dance shall we?

Rimuru covers himself with {body armor} and charges at the frontline and begins to plummet the orcs with it!!

Shizue POV

Inside Rimuru's {Stomach} there was an old lady in her late 70's was sitting in a chair comfortably, watching Rimuru's journey unfold while waiting for her impending peaceful death.

Shizue: It was three days since Slime-san absorbed me into his body and I'm still conscious and watching Slime-san's daily life. I was really impressed by his ability to control {Black Lightning} and {Black Flames}. He also gained my form only in a childlike, blue-haired version of it(giggles) considering that he was a man being a genderless form that looks like a little girl must've hurt his masculine soul. Yet I was so thankful for him giving me rest and freedom I couldn't thank him enough.

Shizue: Slime-san was so happy eating his first ever food in this world. They were supposed to be celebrating but an army of orcs invaded and attacked them.

Shizue: What's going on?! Slime-san!! Please runaway it's too risky!!

Shizue was desperately trying to help Rimuru but to no avail she could only sit down and watch how this tragedy unfold.