Chapter 10: Obligations and Promises

Ciel <<Notice>>
Skills {Black Flame}
Thoughts 'Gabiru, Gabiru Gabiru'
Expression *Trembling

<<Congratulations Master... Shizue's pregnant>>

At Ciel's statement Rimuru was frozen, his body was like a stature that is completely immobile.

<<Master?>> Ciel called his attention as she was concerned about how Rimuru would take it...

"..." Rimuru's eyes were covered by his hair, which made Ciel unable to contemplate what was going on in her Master's mind... Ciel saw a trickle of tears flowing down his cheek which made Ciel worried...

<<Master! I'm s-sorry If yo-you d-d-didn't--->> Ciel immediately made a clone in front of Rimuru and inhabited it, she bowed down in penance for being so impudent, but she was cut off by Rimuru who jumps on her and hugged her tightly.

"T-t-thank sob* Y-yo-you sob* Ciel! Thank you! It re-really sob* means so much to me! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much, Ciel! HAHAHAHAH thank you!"

Ciel was perplexed by Rimuru who repeatedly thank her but she immediately turned red heavily when Rimuru said that he loves her!

<<Abdheujsjdudh! Ma-mas-master? Y-y-yo-you, love me?>>

"HAHAHA of course silly! From Great Sage until now! I love you so much HAHAHA! Thank you so much, Partner!"

Ciel felt weird, she couldn't understand what was she feeling. Even with her calculations capabilities, she couldn't comprehend it. But it felt good, she couldn't help but feel giddy.

<<Hehehehe~ Master loves me~ Hehehe~ Master loves~ me Master loves me~ Hehehe>>

She couldn't help it, she was new to this, and she wanted to savor this moment of her emotions. It felt really warm, comfortable, nice, and serene. She hugs her master tighter and said,

<<Well, Ciel loves Master too>>

"Hahaha! Okay, Ciel-chan. Let's break the news to Shizue and the others"

<<Hai!>>

Rimuru headed back to the reception. And goes to where he and Shizue were sitting at.

"Welcome back Anata" Shizue greeted Rimuru

"Yeah..." Rimuru replied and sat at the table. He saw that there are a lot of empty plates and dishes on the table. And Rimuru knows that he didn't eat that much.

"You ate a lot huh?" Rimuru said awkwardly, Shizue glared at Rimuru and pouted.

"You can't talk to a girl like that, it's rude! Hmph!" Shizue averts her gaze from Rimuru and turns to the side.

"I-I am sorry! I-i umm I didn't mean it that way..."

"HMPH!"

"So... Ummmm... How do you feel?" Rimuru asks

"Hmmm? Smiles* I'm very happy that I married the man I love If that's what you're asking." Rimuru blushed at her reply.

"Eh!? I-I'm gl-glad as- No! I'm very happy as well... I meant was... How do you feel physically..."

"Now that you mentioned it, ever since my awakening, I've been feeling kinda nauseous lately and I've been craving a lot of foods... And I fe-feel... Ummm, feel..."

"I f-feel that I am g-ge-getting fat," Shizue said as she covered her face in shame...

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S OKAY TO TELL GIRLS THAT THEY ATE A LOT OKAY!?"