Chapter 1: Awakening

"Great another pig"

Rimuru is glaring menacingly at a fat man with a tall frame and a angry clown mask.

Rimuru:'Tsk he's a lot stronger than the Orc Lord I know, even though he looks like an idiot it's pretty obvious that he's skilled and he has a lot of experience.

Rimuru: Great Sage, is there a good chance this will turn into a fight?

Great Sage: <<Notice: I detected that the individual Footman has hostile intent>>

Rimuru: Well shit. 'Around me is 160,000 orcs and 20,000 were the ones I ate the rest were corpse.'  This is getting troublesome, Great Sage what are my chances of winning?

Great Sage: <<Your chances of winning is 75%>>

Rimuru: That's than expected? Let's not get ourselves ahead or we could die.

Rimuru: Angry Pierrot Footman? So there's more?

Footman: Hohoho, quite sharp I see!! Yes me and my friends are from Moderate Clown Alliance.

Rimuru: So what business you here? Is because of the Storm Dragon disappearance? Or do you wanna take over this forest? *Glares menacingly*

Footman: Like I said!! Hoho!! You're sharp!! But.... *Footman dashes to Rimuru with extreme speed preparing to attack* but not sharp enough.

Footman went in and delivers a uppercut  but.... Rimuru's eyes turn red again and held Footman's arm and snaps it.

Rimuru(Great Sage): How useless.

Footman: !!!

Rimuru then did the same thing but faster and strong which is embued with {Black Lightning} and struck Footman in the chin causing his chin to crack.

Voice Of The World: <<Notice: The individual Rimuru Tempest gain extra skill {Elemental Personification}>>

Great Sage: <<This skill can transforms your body in elemental energy which can cause absolute resistance to the specific elemental and gives more elemental affinity and control>>

Rimuru: Ho? Then Great Sage show him what you're made off!!

Great Sage: <<Affirmative>>

Rimuru's body began to manifest {Black Lightning} throughout his body and gradually taking over the body and covering it. With the skill {Elemental Personification} Rimuru(Great Sage) speed became inconceivable to the naked eye.

Footman: 'What the hell? This guy's a monster without a doubt. The moment his eyes turned red, as if he was a different person.

As Footman tries to parry and block Rimuru's(Great Sage) calculated attacks he having a hard dealing with it. It was as if Rimuru dictated Footman's movements. It was as if Rimuru was ten steps ahead of him.

Footman: Alright play time's over.

Footman begins to retaliate with variety attacks which Rimuru(Great Sage) got caught off guard. But... Rimuru and Great Sage who were born not long was about to corner Footman with centuries of experience. Making Footman infuriated.

Why they were able to do that?

Because there is quantum computer inside Rimuru's body that can calculate, answer, analyze and memorize everything that Rimuru sees, feels, experienced and etc.

That Quantum Computer was unique skill {Great Sage}.

15 minutes later

Rimuru (Great Sage) was still fighting Footman who's panting and drawing his breath extensively. You may ask why again? Every moves, techniques and tricks was now calculated by {Great Sage} and made the so called {Anti Pig Clown Technique}