Savior

No spoilers. TW!!!!!!!! Sexual Harassment Sexism and Alcohol!! Y/G means Your Guardian!!!

Narrative

Y/n walked down the busy roads of her village, excited to get ingredients to cook for her Y/G's birthday. She walked passed an alleyway and was suddenly grabbed. It was a man. He was old and balding, and reeked of Alcohol. He pushed her into the wall and started rubbing her arms. "Wow, you're so beautiful. So pretty. So..... So....." he grew closer to her face and she shut her eyes, "Gorgeous." His hand started wandering elsewhere, and she began to cry. 

"Please! Sir let me go! Please let me go!" He looked at her and grew angry. "Shut Up! Women are supposed to be seen, not heard! Didn't your father teach you your place in this world? Become my wife, I'll whip you into shape in no time!"

The girl cried and cried and his grip on her wrist grew too tight. He was hurting her, and he refused to let go. Y/n gave up hope. No one would save her.

But she was wrong. A boy wearing a weird uniform and checkered green Haori grabbed the man's wrist and yanked it off of the girl roughly. He looked angry. 

The old man looked at him, "What do you think you're doing?! Stay out of this boy! When the boy refused, the man went to punch him, but he dodged, grabbed his wrist, and threw him to the floor. "Keep your hands away from this girl!" The boy made sure to show a bit of his sword. 

The old weirdo gasped and scrambled to get up, and then ran away. Your savior then turned to you and smiled kindly. "Th- Thank you so much!" Y/n ran to him and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. 

"Oh, it was nothing. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine but please, let me make you dinner tonight! To repay you, savior!" 

The boy sweat dropped. "Please, call me Tanjiro!"

"Oh, is that your name? Apologies. Please let me treat you to dinner at my house!"

Tanjiro thought it over for a moment, and then agreed.

Y/n smiled widely, showing off her nice teeth. "Alright then, I'll show you to my house, savior!"

(Sorry this is short)