The body

I woke up in Cindy bed with her body holding mines as we laid together. The morning sun peaked through the windows as we laid. The thing is that Im sexually attracted to her not emotionally. Cindy knows it. As a child I learn to put my heart last in when it comes to love. I watched my older brother, cousins and dad cheat. Early teachings of the lies men and women tell."Mmm good morning baby." She smiled rubbing my bare thigh. "Good morning." I smiled stretching my body out of its relax stage.
"Sometimes I wish we weren't friends with benefits Love. It's hard fucking around without its emotional benefits." Cindy said to me.

"I'm sorry Cindy but I'm not for love at this moment. Only reason me and Trent is together is because we're use to each other and we don't know how to say bye." I said

"How is your name Lovette and you don't know what love is." Cindy joked

"I never witnessed it. I guess. I just know love is family." I said

I got out of the bed and walked to the shower. After I put on some clothes. I had grabbed my bags.

"Women are the same as men." Cindy scoffed

"The things is Cindy you choosed your role. I've told you straight up im sexually bisexual not emotionally." I said

"I get it. It's easy for you to fuck but its hard for you to love." Cindy replied

I shrugged and grabbed my bags and went to my car. She always do this after we fuck and still wanna play with my pussy. She'll be okay. I started my car and began to drive back to my apartment. Unlocking the door as I walked to my bedroom bathroom closing the door Trent laid in the bed probably sleep.

I turn on the warm shower water and began to take off my clothes. Stepping my bare body in the shower as the warm water beat my skin. As i grabbed the soap and rag cleaning my body. I seen Trent enter the bathroom through the glass door as he got naked and joined me inside. He grabbed the rag and cleaned my back. "Where's Jess?" I asked

"He ended up staying the night with the some friends down stairs." Trent said.As I rinse the soap from my body while he cleaned his skin."He probably won't be back til it gets late." Trent said rubbing my body pulling me closer to him. I put my arms around him and kissed his lips. I have a special connection with Trent. That can't be described.

As we kissed I felt him get hard. He grabbed my leg and lift me up turning me against the wall as he entered me. I began to moan in his ear. He felt to good inside me. As the motion went up down and he moved his hips while he stroke. Made my eyes rolled back. As he held my butt slowing downing. Catching my breath as I started to cum.