Joy Ride

I woke up out my sleep thinking how It's kinda hard for me to really let go of Derrick because I love the things he buy for me and fucking him is amazing every time. He would literally eat me out for an hour til my body shook. I'm 22 and he's 43, I met him at the club I work at now. I saw him look at me while I walked around the club like I usually do so some men can notice me. I saw him stare at me the whole time so i introduced myself to him. He told me his name was Derrick and he handed me a 5 dollar bill and said "I just want to let you first know is that your beautiful so, Tell me about yourself?" So I did after that he just liked me he gave me $350 that day. I liked him because he didn't give me any ones , he was handsome and really just paid me to talk to him the whole time and have a few drinks with him. Ever since then he always came to the club to see me. Why I gotta stop my check for Trent feelings.

Trent doesn't have to know that I never broke things off with Derrick . He only know now because i let him. I mean why should I let Derrick go for Trent when all when that man spends hundred thousand on me for the past 6 months because of him I've had more cash to spend on myself. Why I gotta stop my check for him.

I walked into my walk-in closet looking at all the things Derrick purchased for me. Derrick brought me only designer. Bags and clothes of Chanel, Fendi, and more. He told me he loves seeing me dressed up every where we go out. He say Im his supermodel. I walked out the closet at into the living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed a rolled blunt from the coffee table firing it up and smoking it. It's really hard to let a man that spoils you go especially one that was like him. Yeah he may never commit to me and I never cared because our relationship started off with money.

I care for Trent but our relationship is complicated. We wasn't even together for the beginning of our relationship sometimes I felt like we're only together because we both support each other.

My cellphone ranged on the coffee table I picked it up and it was Dereck. "Hello" I answered "come ride with me." Dereck said I hesitated on answering to quickly do I go out for a ride with Derrick or should I stay at home with my boyfriend. "You know I got cash for you. I always have something for ya. Just go on a ride through the city with me." Derrick plead I smiled a simple ride with him that's it. "Okay, only because I want to ride your motorcycle." I whispered softly " I'll be there in a few." Derrick said after i hung up the phone.

I walked into my bedroom to grabbed some clothes to wear from the closet.  Only taking a pair on jeans, black pleather jacket and shoes. Since Trent was asleep I put on my clothes in the bathroom, brush my teeth, and washed my face. I walk out of the apartment to see Derrick waiting for me with his motorcycle and an extra helmet. I walked towards him grabbing the helmet. "Let's ride." I said showing Derrick my beautiful smile. He smiled back hopping on his Harley bike as I sat behind him.

The start of the engine tickled my stomach and when we got on the road it just felt so exciting. As we drove through the city passed the through art district from the view. Going onto the south beach bridge of ocean drive. Through the city of south beach.

After the ride Derrick dropped me back home. I went inside the apartment only to see Trent waiting for me in the living room. "Where we're you Lovette? You car was here but you wasn't." Trent said to me. He looked angry with me. "Out i don't have to take the car to leave the house" i replied. "  "Out where  it's 7 am right now?" Trent yelled frustrated with my answer. " Derrick gives me a grand or every week for just being with him. I am not stopping my checks for you. I love you but I do want to get out the club and start a business for myself. You know what I do all day when you're out? I am busy learning how to make as much money as possible and launch something for myself.  I can't do that dancing, and taking care of my brother Jess!" I went off

"So you gotta fuck another man behind my back for extra cash." Trent said " Derrick has done more for me than you have and I don't have to fuck for his money. I give him my attention for money at least he pays to waste my time. You waste mine for free for years and never claimed me as your girlfriend." I yelled " I pay half of the bills in here Lovette how I don't do for you." Trent yelled " you live here, you don't even take me out Trent." " you never asked me to. You be working nights sometimes and I be doing me. Trent replied " Why should I have to ask you to take me on a date? Either way I am not stopping my checks for you." I said to Trent. He got up and walked up off the couch and out of the door.  I'm not stopping the extra cash I get especially if it can help me get out the club. This lifestyle is not forever.