ATL

Tuesday morning I woke up fron the sound of my phone ringing. Waking me up from my sleep. I answered it placing it on my ear. "Hello." I answered as i got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom so i wouldn't wake up Trent.

"Hey beautiful get dress I'm taking you to Atlanta. " Derek said as my eyes got a little big. "How long are we going to be there I have to get my brother from school later on?" I said "Don't worry I'll just send him my driver to take him home. We'll be back a little late. I'll have my driver pick you and your brother up." Derek said. "That's nice of you." I replied

"Well I'm a nice guy." Derek said "So what time should I be ready?" I asked "In a hour. I'll see you in a soon beautiful." Derek said hanging up the phone. As i took the time to get ready.

As I took a shower and put on an nice cute simple out as Jess got ready for school I wrote a note for Trent telling him I'll be home late.

When the driver arrived i grabbed my keys so i could still get into the apartment later on. As me and Jess went inside the small black car. Jess looked at me confused. "Why aren't we taking the car? What's with the uber? " Jess asked. "A friend of mine is being kind enough to pick you up from school today while I'm out tonight cause i'm coming home late." I told him

"Will he be to my school on time?"Jess asked "That's his job." I replied as made our way to Jess school to drop him off and then to a private airport. Where I seen Derek get off a small airplane.

As I got out of the car. "You look even more beautiful every time I see you." Derek said as he pulled me into a hug. "Well black is beautiful." I replied "That it is." Derek said as we went inside the plane as he lead me in first. It looked really nice.

As we took our seats he sat beside me. As a the plane began to take off. When we was signaled to move around Derek left his seat and brought back two glasses and a bottle of champagne. As he opened it and poured me and him a glass. I felt him place his warm hand on my thigh rubbing.

When our flight was finished we arrived at the airport we got into the car taking as Dereck drived us to a hotel. As we went up to the top floor and inside our hotel room.

"Shopping trip in class." Dereck said as i look around the suite in awe.

"Thanks baby so what you have in plans for today?" I asked as he came behind me kissing on my shoulders and neck he began to unbuckle my jean pants as I stepped out of my shoes. He rolled down my pants making me step out of those to. I turned around and kissed his soft lips. Dereck is a perfect kisser from top to bottom.

He led me to the bedroom laying me down on the bed as he strip from his shirt showing his tight fitted body he crawled on top of me kissing my lips, neck, shoulders, breast, stomach as i bit my lips he pulled off my panties pushing my legs open as he place his head between my legs and began to lick me as i bit my lips. Holding my moans as himself deeper. "Damn." I moaned