Candyman

As we aboarded the private plane we got on with bags of, chanel, Micheal Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, and American Apparel.
I look at the time and it was 9 p.m. with a couple of text messages from Trent but i didn't really care. As we made it back to Miami in a few minutes. I got into the car with Dereck as the driver drove to my gated apartment.

When we arrived I kiss Dereck lips a few times thanking him for the day. As i grabbed my shopping bags and went into the apartment. I turned on the lights and went into my bedroom i seen Trent on Watching T.V. "So did one of your rich friends take you shopping?" He asked " No i took myself." I said

"You was gone all day." Trent said to me
"Well I'm home now so what's your deal." I replied
"My deal is who you came home with. I saw a man in the car you left out of plus who was you on the phone with before you even thought to leave early. Guess he paid for those clothes to." Trent confronted me kinda mad me hot even though we all knew i'm the one in hot water.
"Yes Trent yes he paid for the clothes the shoes the lingerie he paid for it all. He's my sugar daddy. I wanted to be taken care of and that's what he did." I replied back so calmly but still heard the anger in my voice.
"You never asked me to." Trent said
"I shouldn't have to ask someone i been with for years to spoil me. I didn't ask for Dereck to spoil me he offered to." I said
"Why did you accept it. Lovette are you cheating on me." Trent asked me as we all we're silent my heart sank and i didn't want to tell. I'll be heart and i don't want him to leave.

"Cause i like being put first Trent you don't always put me first okay, I'm not cheating well anymore." I said

" Wow Lovette anymore make the whole thing better now." He said sarcastically. "Who was the nigga?" He asked

"It was a woman i ended shit with her cause she wanted what I cause couldn't give her. " I said

"Damn Lovette i don't know what to say right now." Trent said taking a seat on the bed.

" I couldn't end shit because my heart belong to just you Trent." I said walking over to him placing my hands on his shoulders. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him. Guiding his hands around my body as he kissed my lips. As he rubbed my face then slightly grabbed my face but not to hard. "Lovette you need to be fair to me this cheating and secert shit is not what's going anymore or I'm out." Trent said as i shook.my head yes i like when he takes control.