0.5 - His place

"Where to?" He asked as he catches up with me and we started walking again.

"I don't know, I don't have any plans, I just came from a job interview at the cafe back there"

"Really? You got it?" He asked curious.

"Well, yeah" I smiled. He gave me a smile to and a small punch on my shoulder with his shoulder. It felt kinda friendly, maybe I have misread the situation, maybe he just wants to be my friend. That thought disappeared fast as his next question led "you wanna come back to my place?" And he put his arm around me as we walked.

"Hah" I just said and took away his arm.

"What?" Ha said and gave me puppy dog eyes, and I must say it was hard to be rejecting those deep brown eyes, but I managed, I think.

"I'm not going to be one of all the girls you bring back to your mancave" I say, but he stops walking and takes my arm so I stopped to. Then he pulled me agains him and he gave me a smile as our faces where only a few inches apart.

"I'm just asking you as a friend, promise" he answered and winked at the last part. Then he let my arm go and started to walk again. I stood still, just looking out at nothing as his face disappeared.

"You coming?" He yelled after me and I snapped out of it, I ran up to him and laughed an awkward laugh.

"Okay, I will come with you, but as FRIENDS" he just gave me a smile as we kept on walking