0.6 - I like it cold

"Holy shit!" I yelled as I walked in to his penthouse "You live here!?".

"Yeah, greatest view in all of New York" he answered and I looked out the big glass windows that covered the whole wall.

"Really?" I then asked and looked at him.

"No idea, but it's nice right?" He smiled at me and walked towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge "you want something to drink?". I felt the hunger in my my stomach.

"You got some food?" I asked and he laughed a small laugh.

"Yeah, sure, I got som pizza from yesterday"

"Sounds perfect". I sat down on a chair around the kitchen island as he put he few pizza slices on a plate and opened the microwave.

"No" I said and before he started the microwave. He turned around and looked questioning at me.

"You don't want me to heat it?"

"Nah, I like it cold" as the words left my mouth it was like a flashback appeared in my head, I could almost see it as a movie in front of me. I sat in a small living-room, reading. Then someone yelled at me from the next room "you want some pizza?". Without looking up from my books I answered "yeah, cold!".

"Liv?" I heard and I snapped out of it.

"Huh, yeah? What?" I said strange. He looked at me worried, but turned the face into a smile fast.

"Wired, cold pizza.. well, your choice" he then said and put the plate in front of me. I took one of the slices and took one bite, meanwhile thinking how that vision felt so real, it must be a memory.

"Mmmm, this pizza is good!" I yelled and he laughed at me. "Why are you always laughing at me?" I said while covering my mouth full with pizza with my hand.

"I don't know, you just bring it out of me" he said and looked at me once again with those deep eyes. I started to chew slower as I almost drowned in his eyes, but I realized how cringe I was, just looking at him so I pulled me sight away from them and pressed some pizza almost in his face "Here! Try some!".

He almost fell backwards but kept himself up and just turned the pizza down "I'm good, thanks". "Suit yourself"

When I had eaten he showed me around, and let's just say it was big, way to big for just three people. When we came to a stairway he stopped "wait here, I'm just gonna do something, I will be quick" he said and went up the stairs. As I saw him disappear I started to look around in the hallway, at some family pictures and awards. Then I came across a door that was a bit open, I carefully pushed the door, which then opened. I then walked with quiet steps in and saw what I think was an office slash lab. I looked around, hoping to maybe find something to trigger my memory. I'm obviously somehow connected to Howard Stark, and I will ask him more next time I see him, but right now I just wanna make sure it is me in that picture, because otherwise it will be embarrassing, thinking it's me when it's not.