*16* Naughty Kitten

Carson's POV

As the title suggests, this chapter contains NSFW scenes

I wake up to an empty room, I sit up and look around, a pile of clothes with a note on top is on the corner of the bed.

Kitten,
I'm in my office doing some work, when you wake up get dressed then come see me, I want to make more artwork;)

I smile and shake my head, I get dressed in the sweatpants and shirt he had on the bed, it's one of his shirts so it's huge on me.

I scurry to his office to find him talking with John.

"Good afternoon my kitten" he opens his arms.

"What time is it?"

"It's 1:30 in the afternoon" he sits me on his lap so I'm straddling him, holding me with protective arms.

"Well I'll leave you two be, I'm staying here for a couple hours, Jace doesn't want to go home just yet"

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure" he shuts the door behind him, by the time the door is closed him lips are on my neck,

"God we should've gotten 2 rooms back in Toronto" I tilt his head up and kiss him, he dominates the kiss by a lot.

I let out a little moan against his lips, he freezes before going harder.

"That was the best sound I've ever heard in my life" he says against my lips, he kisses down my neck to my collar bone, the shirt sliding off my shoulders.

He starts making a new mark, I run my hand through his hair while rocking my hips back and forth, I can feel myself getting hard.

"What are you doing to me kitten" he groans,

"Teasing" I smile and kiss his neck, continuing to rock my hips.

"Shit kitten" he grabs my hips and rocks them harder, making more friction.

I moan out a little louder from his erection pressing into my thigh.

"Fuck kitten, how can you be so fucking sexy in just my shirt" he stands up and brings me to the room, panic flows through my body.

I'm not ready for that yet, he must have felt me tense up.

"Don't worry, I won't go to far, say red and I'll stop" I nod, relaxing back into his arms, "I know you aren't ready and I'll wait ok? For as long as you need" he kisses me again, the passion from before coming back.

"C-Can I touch y-you" he looks at me and smiles,

"Absolutely" he kisses me again, this time just a peck.

He lays down on the bed and I pull his shirt off, with some help of course. He kicks off his pants.

I straddle his hips again, throwing off my shirt.

"If you feel comfortable with it, take your pants off" I become hesitant,

"I-I don't kn-know"

"That's ok, keep them on" he's so patient with me,

"I-I'm sorry"

"No hunny don't be sorry, you aren't ready, I can wait" he smiles softly before kissing me.

I snake my hand down and grab him through his boxers, he hisses and throws his head back.

"Holy shit, your hand is perfect" he's holding back.