CH21: Good reasons

Sapnap: Tommy...You never-I never thought it was you. IT WAS YOU ALL THE TIME! I THOUGHT YOU HATE DREAM!

Tommy: I thought he was the bad guy but he has good reasons.

Sapnap: What GOOD reasons?!

Tommy: Like for the family! For us! Our peace!

Sapnap: The ONLY THING HE DO IS BRING CHAOS!!

Dream: I have good reasons sapnap. I exiled tommy because he never listen to me or people. Attachments make us all separate. Same with memories.

Karl thinks: What...?

Dream: They make us separate. They make us SAD. Because they control us. 

Sam: What does it mean.

Dream: For example, Discs. Tommy gave me discs and at that point, it's mine right? But he stole it so that is why I was getting back MY discs. Second, Tommy....Tommy chose DISCS...HIS ATTACHMENTS OVER HIS BEST FRIENDS TUBBO. 

Tubbo: ....

Dream: Attachments was controlling him! Its makes him bad guy to you tubbo! 

Tubbo: ...He's not-He WAS NOT bad guy! He wasn't bad guy....that time....

Dream: Hahaha, another lies? I know how you felt! You thought HE IS BAD GUY. HE BETRAYED YOU.

Tubbo: THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Dream: Don't lie to me! I know EVERYTHING! 

Tubbo: YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY FEELINGS! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS LYING!!!

Dream laughs hard.

Punz: He's dead.

Quackity: He's losing it.

Tommy: Yep.

Dream: Oh my dear puppet...Mr. President, I know everything. It's MY server remember? Not YOURS. I know EVERYTHING ABOUT MY SERVER.

Tubbo: I'M NOT YOUR PUPPET.

Dream: Hahaha are you angry? What a nice dance move you have.

Sapnap: Stop playing with US!

Dream laughs loud and looks at them.

Dream: There is ALWAYS GOOD reasons to do it.