'꽃' ❁𓂅 Dream

Dino kept walking and searched around to find any brightness. His heart started to beat fast and loudly. He was scared. He started to sob silently and keep walking around.

There is a big forest in front of him. He walked towards the dark forest before a large yellow rose flower appeared. He saw his 4 friends hanging near the yellow rose petals on it.

"Jun hyung..."

"Woozi hyung..."

"Wonwoo hyung..."

"Hoshi hyung..."

He began to cry, his sobs muffled as he leaned forward against his arms.

Tears welled up in his eyes. The petals are crushing the 4 of them. Woozi cheeks sting as the sharp petals piercing his cheeks. Blood started to drip on the ground. The deep cut scar because of the petals can be seen at the other 3 too. Jun on his lips, Wonwoo on his head and Hoshi on his neck.

A single tear rolled down his cheek. He felt his throat closing up. Tears streamed down his face.

Even though all flowers may look beautiful and appealing to the eye, there are some flowers with negative meanings that contain secret language. They smell amazing and are very aesthetic.

Yellow roses often convey bright, happy thoughts and represent positive feelings of warmth but the yellow colour can also be a symbol of cowardice, sickness, and mental illness.

He fell down again. He wiped his tears on his cheeks.

"Oh Dino-ya", Woozi smiled brightly at him.

He woke up and walked to him, "Hyung what are you doing?"

"What?"

"I just erased a little bit of s.coups flower drawing with my eraser"

"Hyung...."

Woozi keeps on smiling as he does it.

"It's not your eraser, it's a knife that you are holding right now"

Woozi's smile immediately dropped before he looked at Dino.

"It's not, stop with the bullshit"

Dino's heart started to pound even faster than before and he took the drawing away from Woozi as he remembered what Jeonghan told him.

Silence fell between them as only Dino sneezing was heard.

'pleaseee... All of this...what is happening'

"You will kill a lot of people hyung"

Woozi looks at him before his eyes start to get red, he holds himself to not cry before saying this to Dino, "stop making me feel guilty"

Woozi swallowed his saliva and he closed his eyes.

"Then why are you doing this in the first place?"

Woozi let one side of his lips up.

"What do you think it is?"

One by one tears start to drop from his eyes.

"I try my best to show that I'm trying my best here...."

"I'm trying so hard to study to get the great results that they want, but why can they at least see my effort here? Not only that, I've been humiliated since I was 5 because I'm the only one who keeps on getting the wrong answer", he smiled bitterly.

"Yeah it's good that it makes me good at English language but it makes me can't talk to people, having social anxiety. Not to mention about the comparison. People keep making me have trust issues huh?"