Flower ❀ '꿈'

One by one people come inside the class

Knock knock

Dino opens the classroom door slowly to see another 10 people inside the room.

'huh?'

He slowly walks to the available chair. He slowly looks at his surroundings.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

S.coups turned around to look at him, weird, "Hyung? If I'm your hyung then we are not gonna be in the same class". Dino looks at him with wide eyes.

He then slowly looked around the classroom.

A crowd of nine more of his classmates jabbering at one another, shouting over each other and generally being noisy, "Be quiet!!". A teacher then comes in to start his lesson.

"As you guys know two of your classmates right now are not here because they are joining an exchange student programme, S.coups !, please don't forget to tell your other subject teacher too as well"

"Yes I will"

"Alright we will start our class today......"

'what the heck is happening'

'Why I am here right now'

"The scientific or botanical name for wildflowers, as with all plants, is made up of two words. Please remember the common name and their botanical name for all the flowers as they will come out for your exam"

'as I remember, I'm in my own room earlier'

"Dino!!!"

"Y-yes?"

"Are you even listening?"

"Yes? Ah yes yes"

murmured then can be heard in the class.

"What yes yes, are you even listening for real?"

Wonwoo jabbed him with his elbow. Dino rubbing his elbow in pain.

The teacher sighed looking at him, "alright, I will finish my class earlier and please wait for the next teacher to come in"

He pointed his finger at all of his students, "Don't wander around, don't go anywhere, just sit here in the class and please shut your mouth"

After the teacher walks out from their classroom, Dino looks at his classmates one by one. His eyes land on Woozi who slaps Seungkwan and Dk hand who is trying to take his eraser.

Wonwoo touched Dino forehead.

"Are you ok?". He looked at him, worried. Never once has he seen his desk mate in this kind of state. Dino nodded his head.

After their last class finished, the school bell rang to mark the break time.

Ringggggggg~

The school bell rings. All of the students in the class started to walk out of the class in separate groups, "Where are you guys going?"

Wonwoo raised his eyebrows, "to eat our food of course?"

"Ahh"

"You not coming?"

"No, just go ahead"

"Alright then"

After all of them left for the break time, Dino started to look around in his class. Out of all his classmates desks that he looks around, Woozi desk makes him turn around his head and he looks at the desk one more time. From where he is standing, he can see a bag of plastic erasers in the drawer.

'what the heck'

Not to mention on the desk, in his pencil case, behind his pencil case, there's an eraser everywhere.

'he loves it so much huh'

He then left the class and started walking around the hall. He stopped at one of the classes and the smell that came from inside made him curious. It's kinda strong yet it makes him addicted to it.

He opened the door to see a lot of canvas there. It's the smell that comes from the paint colour.

"Oh hey Dino", Dino looking at one side of the class to see Jeonghan and Hoshi there watching a stack of books which include full of drawings

"Hello, Jeonghan hyung", he muttered the last word as he was still not used to it

Except for Hoshi

"Woohoo Kwon Hoshi '', Hoshi smiled before clinging to his arm. 'wahahaha' .Dino pressed his lips to contain his laugh.

"What are all of this?", Hoshi shrugged his shoulders to say he didn't know either.

"All of these are Seungcheol's drawings", Jeonghan then pointed at the other drawings too as well, "but we can't touch them, I don't know why"

Dino widened his eyes in disbelief, 'he can draw?!'

Hoshi asked Jeonghan, "did he say why?"

"He said that if someone destroyed all of this in any kind of way, all of us will somehow get something, a disaster will happen to all of us"

"Wait what?"

"Dino, why didn't you say something?", Jeonghan and Hoshi turn their heads to look at him

"Something", Jeonghan tsk and Hoshi laugh before slapping his arm.

Dino suddenly feels like his surroundings spin around.

He is right now in the middle of the desert. His world feels like it kept spinning and rotating. He saw a flower in the middle of the desert with nothing beside.

Dust modes floating, suspended, in the air. Beautiful desert yet it's not normal. Dino put his hand up to his eyebrows. Too bright to look at, yet too bright to look away.

Sweat started to roll down his head.

He looked around, "Jeonghan hyung"

"Kwon Hoshi"

"Where are you guys?"

Dino walked over to the flower and crouched down to look at it. His hand was full of sweat but he still wanted to touch it.

He gave a few pat to the flower. His surroundings spin again. He started to get dizzy since it was longer than last time.

He fell.

Dark was surrounded him. Screaming and shouting were heard.

"WOOZI STOP, PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING"

"IT'S HURT"

"ARGHHHHH"

"Hyunggg..."

"Hyung, where are you guys?"