Suffering in Silence

What do you know?
About the pain I've kept.
What do you know?
About the times I've wept.
What do you know?
Suffering, on the ground I've crept.

I am a flightless bird with no one beside. I am a valor-less wolf with no strength inside. Deep in the well, the darkness compiled.

Long enough, I've hoped for light.
But, nothing has come, not even a mite, I suffered every night.

For you the best I tried.. For you I speak the truth, not lies. For you, I dedicated my life.

But, what did you do? You left me with blues. You never looked at me the way you do.

Don't you know that it's hard to be unloved by your love? Do you know that every night, I sobbed? For I am unwanted and unloved.

I wanted to tell you.. But, I was afraid of you.. Because you might brush it through..

I wanted to tell you but, you would ridicule me too and brush it through..

Whenever you shout.. My heart sinks and yowls..

I grieved and cried.. But, no one came to my side.. No one hears my voice.. I'm nothing but air, No sound, No noise..

I want to feel warmth.. But, all I ever feel was harm.. I wanted comfort but, all I ever get was scorn and discomfort..

I wanted you to be happy.. But, I failed to see your smile and saw you angry..

Everything was dark.. Everyone was so far.. No one cares and no one even dares..

I want to be free.. But, you can't let me be..

How I wish I am to be reborn.. But my heart will always be torn..

I am haunted by weakness.. And I shall stay like this in darkness..

I wanted to change.. But it's too late for you were consumed by rage..

I wish you would know..
How I wanted you saw..
The pain I've gone through..
The tears I've cried too..

You never know.. What I wanted you to know.. And shall forever be my sadness you never saw.