𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2: 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕.1

The Scouts looked at the squad, surprised. One was carrying a rifle, a tall man with a well-built body, one was a tad bit taller than everyone, a woman with glasses handling a tablet, and their captain who was tying her hair.

'Captain Valor is a she!?' the Scouts thought.

"Welcome back Squad Venom," Arthur greeted them as the soldiers straightened themselves and saluted at him. "We apologize for the 15 minutes lateness sir, because someone forgot to get on the plane." Y/N said as she sighed and purposely looked at Connor. "What? I said I'm sorry! I was exhausted okay?" Connor replied.

"General, why are civilians here?" Zia said, a member of the researching department who insisted to come with them. "That is why I am here, come with me, all of you, and we will have a meeting." Arthur said as he walked away. The members of Squad Venom looked at each other with a mix of confusion plastered on their faces.

♤𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫 ♤

4 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ.......

After a long and exhausting day, we are finally boarding the aircraft not until Audrey handed me my phone.

"Cap! General is calling!" she said as she gave me my ringing phone. General's contact was seen on the screen before I swiped to answer. "Hello? General, good day sir," I said. "Orders? Missions?" I asked. "Hello, Captain Valor. May I ask, when will you arrive?" General asked as I ran to a place where I can hear him clearly since the propellers of the aircraft were producing wind, creating loud noises. "In estimation, about 4 hours sir. There's quite a lot of civilians that needed to be saved here and was a bit of a challenge since the number of titans here is high." I answered as I blocked my other ear. "Okay, noted. I just want to say that you must attend an important meeting," General added as I nodded even though he wouldn't see me. "I understood sir. Goodbye." With that, I ended the call.

4 hours later, we arrived back in USA. We left the aircraft as soon as the soldiers in front left quickly. My team and I walked towards General Arthur, expecting him only. A group of people in uniforms that I do not identify were standing right beside him with another soldier that I also do not recognize.

Ever since we came back, the feeling of someone watching me crept over my spine. I looked at my side and saw the group of people staring at us. 'The heck do they want?' I thought as I looked back to our superior. We started to walk towards where General was heading. After a couple of minutes of walking in silence, we all walked towards and got in an elevator. The group of people started to get anxious from the movement of the machinery.

"Why are you scared? It's just an elevator." Audrey said as she unwrapped a lollipop and let it stay in her mouth. "We have never rode one before." a tall man with blond hair and thick eyebrows said as we all looked at each other with shock, but I decided to keep a poker face. "You never have been in one?" Connor asked, eyebrows raised. "Yes..." a teenage boy with peach hair replied. "Weirdos." Alexander whispered as Audrey elbowed him in the stomach. Alexander grunted as we heard the elevator ding, signaling that we have reached our floor.

We all went out and met with busy people who were walking quickly in every corridor. The soldiers who were walking saluted to General and I. The group of people with us seemed to be bothered from the number of individuals working. After a couple of minutes of walking in silence, we stopped by a large and heavily secured door. Four soldiers stood beside the metal door who looked serious, tired and focused at the same time. "General, Captain Valor." one said as we nodded. They worked together and opened the door.