Tomoe x Kouhai! Male Reader Part 2: "Love Like That"

Author's Notes: I lied, one more oneshot before I disappear for months, also Happy Birthday Tomoe! becoming my best girl indeed, and another Lauv title reference poggers, anyways, on with the onehot.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It's been a month since we started dating, and I, Y/N L/N, has been enjoying it so far, literally nothing changed in our interactions at all, with some couple lovey dovey moments here and there.

As I read my calendar, it was the 14th of April, as I was going to just brush it off as a regular day, I suddenly remembered that Tomoe's birthday was on the 15th, literally tomorrow, I checked the time and it was almost night time.

'I suppose I should do something, it's what she deserves anyways.' I said to myself as I slightly smiled.

I have been having thoughts for the past few weeks that she's so out of my league, I have only just been hammered with this information when we started dating, I knew that already beforehand, but I didn't expect to be this bad.

Especially how patient she is with me, she's cool, caring and so damn lovable, oh my go-

Ok I need to focus now, I sighed as I put my fingers on my chin, striking my thinking pose.

Of course, I'm still happy about our relationship, but I do wonder about her thoughts at times though.

We have been going slow with our relationship, I still haven't said the two words, and seven letters yet to her, with that in mind, should I get something small or do I go grand?

I was going to ask Afterglow, but I remembered they are probably busy with planning a surprise as well, and I want to keep this secret by myself anyways, so I held off from asking for help, as I moved from my desk.

'If I can't do this myself, then I will never think I deserve her' I thought to myself as I got my laptop up and running, and opened for notepad app and my search engine browser ready, In case I got some ideas.

I had a lot of scratched ideas that I can't do, or I just thought were too typical of me, though I gave in and just decided to do something.

'Better than something than nothing, why is this so damn hard?' I said to myself as I rubbed my head out of frustration.

I checked my wallet, it was still full after I just got all of my paychecks from my part time jobs, I have been more serious in life after we dated, so I'm the one paying for everything now, I hate having her to pay for me, I didn't mind it at the past, but now I'm the boyfriend, so call it meaningless pride or something, but I take massive joy in paying for Tomoe.

I just decided to order a cake from a fancy cake shop that my aunt runs, she just recently moved her shop here, so I'm going to nag her, and it's higher quality cakes than the rest, so I'm definitely going there, though I'm not familiar with the store's location yet. so I might use something like Google Maps or something.

Now that's one thing planned, I need to plan at least one more thing for her, but I couldn't think about anything at all.

Then the answer came to me, It may be a bit simple, but I want to say I love you to her, she has literally said a thousand times for me, yet I have said none, it may be a simple gift, but I'm sure she has been dying for me to say it, no matter how patient she is for me, thinking about it damn near breaks my heart in two, and I don't deserve her, but I try to shake those thoughts.

'I want to try to love like that, like those couples on those damn dramas, at least only for a little bit.' I said to myself as I opened my notepad app on my phone, as a reminder what to do for tomorrow, as there was still classes on Tomoe's birthday, wish it was a holiday, she is more important than school, anyways joking around, I checked the time and it was already night time, so I just decided to hit the hay, excited and anxious for what's about to come for tomorrow.