Aya x Depressed! Male Reader: "Vibrant Colors"

A/N: This one-shot is based on my favorite anime, Iroduku: The World In Colors, so i just had to make this as soon as this idea popped in my brain, anyways, enjoy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My name is Y/N L/N, and I come from a family of artist, and I'm considered a prodigy in my family, though, I can't stand painting, I dislike it.

The same talent I got, is the same reason why my family broke, My mom, who had no painting skills in the whole family, gave birth to me, a prodigy at that said talent, this caused a lot of problems in the household, and it ended up in my parents divorcing.

So I took away that made me paint in the first place, colors, I disliked seeing colors so much that i lost the ability to see it, now my eyes just sees the world as a monotone and ash-like world.

My world became more and more lonely, as people close to me went farther away or they are long gone in this world of mine.

I thought my life was always going to be this way, until I saw colors, for the first time in years.

I was walking home, like usual, with a bored expression in my face, It was a regular day for me, alone and a lack of color in my life.

Until I saw a girl in the park, singing her heart out, I wonder why people won't notice her, did the world stop?

And how I can see her hair color?, it was like a color of intimacy, as far as i can describe it.

Curious, I got closer to her, and the more closer i got to her, the more colors I see, I was afraid at seeing colors for the first time in years, so I just closed my eyes, shivering at the vibrant colors I saw.

I was just awed at her singing and it's beauty, before I knew it, I shed a tear by the singing alone, and it made me calm down from the colors I saw.

It was comfortable and warm, it pulled me into a relaxed state, that's how good it was.

I was just standing still the entire time, frozen in place.

...

...

...

The girl stopped singing as I opened my eyes, and the world returned to the usual ash-like color, devoid of colors, as I saw her staring right back at me.

Awkwardly, I tried walking away from her.

"Wait!" The girl exclaimed as she walked towards me.

I didn't look at her at the eye, I was too embarrased by it.

"Um, d-did you listen to me singing?" The girl asked me shyly.

"Y-Yeah, I was rather entranced by it." I said in the same shy tone.

"I-I see, thank you...." The girl said as she gave a small smile.

"And, it made me see colors, it was pretty special...." I said even more of what i felt on the singing.

"That's the first time someone said that to me...." The girl blushed at my remark.

"I'm just being honest..." I said awkwardly, the atmosphere is killing me.

We just kinda stared at each other, we didn't know what to talk about.

"U-Umm... Anyway, what's your name? Mine is Aya Maruyama, always shining with vibrant colors!" She said as she awkwardly finger gunned at me.

"Y/N L/N...." I said my name in return.

"L/N-kun, do you have any hobbies?" Aya asked me.

"I guess I paint rarely...." I lied a bit, I don't have any hobbies currently.