Ran x Bold! Male Reader: "Warm"

I'm Y/N L/N, a good 'ol highschool student at Haneoka, and i guess that's it really.

"Hey, Y/N, want to go with us?" My childhood friend Ran said.

Oh yeah, she is my girlfriend, all that years of teasing her finally paid off.

Her father was strict, but since we're on good terms since we were kids, he approved of it, though he's still protective.

Our friends say that we act like a married couple, but i digress, we still act like an inexperienced couple sometimes.

"Oi, Y/N, answer me, are you dozing off?" Ran said as she got closer to my face.

"Cute." I blurted out as she blushed and tried to back out.

I put both of my hands to her cheeks and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Got you." I said as she was blushing even further.

"You two are so lovey dovey as always." Moca said to us.

"They are our couple after all." Himari said.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's alright." I said to Ran.

"That heat should be enough for the winter." Moca teased Ran further.

"M-Moca..!" Ran said as me and Moca giggled.

"Ran never gets a break huh..." Tsugumi said in the back.

"Especially those two." Tomoe followed.

"Okay i think we should go now." I said.

"Onwards to Hazawa Cafe then." Moca said as we followed her.

...

...

...

"Brrr.... It's so cold......" Himari said as she was shaking.

"I know right, my hands are pretty cold already..." Hazawa said as she was rubbing her hands together.

"It is winter after all." Tomoe said.

"I'll just stockpile all the bread from Yamabuki Bakery and hibernate like a bear." Moca said as we all giggled

"Don't do that, you're not a bear." Himari said.

"Not with that attitude." Moca deadpanned as we all continued walking.

"Hey Ran, wanna hold hands?" I asked her.

"Sure..." Ran said weakly as we held hands.

"Oooh, your hands are pretty cold." I said.

"Yours are warm..." Ran said.

"So if we combine our hands it will become neutral." I said with a small smile

Ran said nothing as she smiled, we continued to hold hands, going to Hazawa Cafe along with our friends.

...

...

...

"We're finally here, my hands were really getting cold...." Himari said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah..." Tsugumi said.

"My hands weren't cold though." I said as i grin towards Ran.

"Yeah, because you two were holding hands, that's unfair." Moca said with sarcasm.

"Well anyways, let's sit down." Tomoe said as we all sat down, I sat besides Moca and Ran.

"Hey, hey, Y/N, can you tell how you confessed to Ran, you haven't exactly told us yet, even though you've been dating each for other for like a year now." Himari said with hopeful looks in her eyes.

"I suppose i can tell you." I said as i looked at Ran for confirmation, she gave a slight nod.

"Alright, so it was like this..." I said as i continued on.

(Flashback)

It was a very cold night, I remember because even with my blankets on me, I was still shivering in the cold.

'Usually a kid asks his parents to warm him up, I don't have that fortune...' I said as i remembered the past, I kinda hated winter, because a snowstorm killed both of my parents while they were on their anniversary, so i kinda hate winter and just want it to end.

"Hah.... I can't sleep, guess i'll just play some games." I said as i got up from bed and played some games from my PC.

I was playing a game, until a bell rang from my door.

I reluctantly got up and opened the door.

"Oh, it's you Ran, what are you doing here? Here to ask me again on a date?" I teased her like usual as she looked away from me, glancing a red tint on her face.

"Oh, maybe you are." I said with a fake shocked expression.

"Can you just let me go inside? It's cold out here." Ran said.

"I know, I know, this winter is not as cold as you though." I said as i let Ran in, and i turned on my kotatsu, to warm us up.

"Here, I brought you food." Ran said as she gave me bread.

"Oh, thanks i was starving, I want you to feed me though." I said.

"Feed yourself, are you lazy?" Ran said.

"Thanks to this kotatsu." I said.

"Then eat it later." Ran said.

"I will, but it won't be as blissful if you don't feed me." I said as i sat and did nothing, a peaceful silence was in the air.

Everytime i look at her, she was like a masterpiece, it just makes me want to stare at her and admire her beauty, I want her.

'Welp, since we're here and all, I'll just confess.' I made up and i'm in the point of no return.

"Hey Ran, do you have someone you like?" I asked as she became more red.

"I-I don't know..." Ran said.

I pushed on her the floor and got on top.

"Well, if you don't know who you like then i'll guess, is it me?" I said as i noticed Ran got more red.

"Alright, alright, I'll get straight to the point, I like you, more than a friend." I said to her, Ran leaving a shocked expression.

"Before i can answer that, can you get off top of me?" Ran shyly asked.

"Alright then." I said as i got off top of her.

"I didn't expect you to actually like me..." Ran said awkwardly.

"I ain't kidding for the past few years, I do like you, and that's that." I said.

"Well if you l-like me that much, I guess i can't say no...." Ran said.

"So it's a yes?" I asked.

Ran gave a slight nod as i hugged her tight.

"Geez, your body is so cold.." I said.

"Yours are warm...." Ran said as she lets go.

"Then we can just warm each other up, with this kotatsu anyway." I said with a goofy grin as we warm up in the kotatsu, in this cold winter night.

(Flashback End)

"That wasn't as romantic as i expected." Himari said.

"Well, Y/N here is quite bold and a straightforward person." Tomoe said.

"True, he could've made any girl fall i love with if he tried." Moca said as Ran got jealous.

"I was kidding Ran, geez." Moca said as we giggled.

"Good." Ran said.

"Well, even a year later, you two still act the same." Tsugumi said.

"Well, to quote Ran, it is the same as always." I said as we giggled, and it was a good day for us, we had fun today.