MISUNDERSTANDING PART-3(7)

Jungkook Pov
As i was kissing yn i suddenly felt some liquid.It tasted like a metalic substance as i opened my eyes i saw her lips bleeding. OH SHIT!!

Jungkook: oh y-yn i-i am sorry i didn't meant to hurt you i was just a lil angry that all i swear.I- wait lemme bring the first aid

(As he was about to go yn slowly/softly held his wrist)

YN- Jungkook i am okay it's not that much bleeding.
(This is the first time she spoke this softly and that too even without stuttering)

Jungkook- b-but y-yn it's b-bleeding how can you---(slowly tears starting flowing from his beautiful eyes)

(He couldn't speak furthur as yn putted her finger on his lips to make him shut)

YN: look(she said pointing at the lip that now stopped bleeding) it's completely okay now...you don't need to worry okay? And it's such a small woung Jungkook stop crying..(she said slowly wiping his tears from his soft cheeks)

Jungkook:(nodding slowly)okay but please let me clean this wound...please

YN: okay but please don't cry....okay?

Jungkook:(as he went to take the first aid kit yn slowly held her chest)

YN: oh my gosh!!!!!! That was so close!!!! Bravo yn you were acting strong this time!!!Bravo!!
(She said praising herself...
Or yaha ek self obsessed bacchi khud ki tareef karte hue🤦🏻‍♀️)

(Just then Jungkook came back running holding the first aid kit in his hand)

Jungkook: come sit here(he said pointing at the space on the couch that was right beside him)

YN:(and just when he said that the shy girl yn came back)

(Strong yn: khatam Tata bye bye👋👋)
(ANYWAYS back to the story...
Yn slowly came and sat beside him
He treeted her wound...just after that he got a call then he went to work and came back late again!! And yn slept on the couch again!! Because she was waiting for him to come back and unknowingly she slept there....
Again kook took yn to the bed and they both slept together on the same bed and unknowingly this time AGAIN!! yn hugged him back... Jungkook's head oh her shoulder near neck....arms hugging her waist....(now please imagine the position))

(You may wonder why is skipped this much part....i just wanted to bring up the interesting part....Now please continue)

Next Morning
Jungkook putted yn back on the couch and when he was coming back from the gym all of a sudden Yoongi came and started punching him..none of his gaurds stopped Yoongi because none has the courage to stop the most dangerous mafia king...no matter how loyal they are to Jungkook none of them got the guts to stop Yoongi or Ji-min...

From all the sounds yn woke up and sat on the couch Yoongi saw her sitting on the couch rubbing her eyes because she just woke up...this made him more angry!!!

Yoongi: YOU BASTARD!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY PRINCESS!! HUH?!?? HOW DARE YOU TREAT HER LIKE A MIAD!!! HOW DARE YOU MADE HER SLEEP ON THE FUCKING COUCH!!?!?!?!???!?

(Jungkook was trying to stop him from beeting him..he was trying to explain that it's not what it looks like.. but Yoongi wasn't ready to listen to any of his words!?!)

YN:(as soon as she heard Yoongi's screams she ran and went to Yoongi but instead saw him beeting Jungkook....a lot of Jungkook's was already out of his body....as soon as she saw the blood she started feeling dizzy(it is something related to her past you'll get to know it soon in next parts!!!) Ji-min saw yn dozzing off he held her quickly as she was about to fell)

Jimin- YN!!!....Yoongi...yn!!!

Yoongi:(as he heard Ji-min scream he stopped right at the moment...stopped beating him and looked back to see a unconscious yn in jimins arms)

What WHAT HAPPENED TO HER....(Just after saying this they carried her to min Mansion and in the way back he orders his men to bring Jungkook along too...not to treat his wounds but to beat/torture him again because of the misunderstanding)

Precap- You Have To Wait for Next Part it isn't written yet!!!!

Please give your review about this part!!! I won't mind if you tell my mistakes either!!!!

    To be continued