CARE(10)

CARE (10)

TIME SKIP(JEON MANSION)
As soon as they reached the Mansion the yn took Jungkook's hand putted it over her shoulder and putted her other on his waist.....she took him to room(when they were going to the room the guard and maids asked if they could help or not but yn denied)She slowly laid  him on the bed and covered his lower body with the blanket.....

YN: Jungkook i am going to bathroom for a while i will be right back...Okay??*she said softly looking at him for answer*

Jungkook: Okay but please come fast...hmm?*while staring at her with his bigggggggg doe bunny eyes*

YN: *nodding*
(After that she went to the bathroom came out and started scrolling through her phone while sitting at the couch and there on the other side our bunny brand Hooman was being booredddddddddddd(bichara baccha))

Jungkook: Yn i need you in bed..*innocently*

YN: WHAT *slightly shouting*

Jungkook: i mean i wanna cuddle with you i am getting bored...

YN: oh--ok but just don't day that line again....lemme bring ur shirt first....

Jungkook: Nooooo!!!*whinning like a kiddo which he is!* I wanna cuddle shirtless....*slight smirk*

YN: huh.....?....i mean ok-okay* slightly blushing*

(Then she slowly went and laid beside him... Jungkook putted his head on her chest and unknowingly her hands went upto his head slowly caressing his hair)

Time Skip (dinner time)

YN Pov
I slept with Jungkook and now i just woke up seeing Jungkook snuggling into my neck....aww he is looking so cute...*chuckle*....now i just looked at the time.... SHOOT IT'S FREAKING 10 PM AT NIGHT....the maids must be gone by now...*sigh* i have to make the food by myself now......

(Then she slowly got up putting Jungkook's head on the pillow then she went made soup for Jungkook and ramen for herself and came back again( so u must wonder why she made only these to things it's because yn ko meri hi tarah khana banana nahi aata *proud* kya karein uske bhi papa or bhai banane hi nahi dete) and woke up kook)

Yn: Jungkook wake up *slightly shaking him to wake up*..... Jungkook wake up....

Jungkook: umm... yeah?!???* Sitting up rubbing his eyes*

YN: look i made soup here u must be hungry right?

Jungkook: um...yeah i was......can u feed me please my arm is paining a lil..

YN: oh okay.......

(After feeding him putting him to sleep she laid beside him and started scrolling through her phone again(phone ki kidi(ant....we say kidi in haryanvi 😅))
Just then se got a text from jeong-san)

Chats

Jeong-san: hello dumb...whats up....what u doing?

YN: Nothing..... just scrolling through the phone....what u doing

Jeong-san: well Nothing just kicking myself...(kuch nahi bass khud ko laat maar raha hu.....(ajeeb prani h yaar?))

YN: Should i send u the adress of mental assilum??

Jeong-san: well nah! I already went there....but they even refused to admit me watching my stupidity.....

YN: oh....they did the right thing then.....

Jeong-san: i know😂...

YN: Sannie i am bored what should i do?

Jeong-san:how tf am i supposed to tell!

YN:you-

Jeong-san: wait i know-

YN: you could have just said it instead of threating me in the cutest way possible

YN: you could have just said it instead of threating me in the cutest way possible.😐

Jeong-san: haha okay you better sleep now you must be tired.

YN: yupsie!

Jeong-San:goodnight witch....dream about me.

YN: yeah-- good night.....and yeah i will murder u in my dreams for sure....bye byeeeeee bitch.....

Precap: haven't wrote the next part yet....

The fact that the chats between jeong-san and yn are actually my and my best friends late night chats....

To be continued