ABOUT TO LOOSE V-CARD (11)

About to loose V-card(11)
YN pov:
It's been one week now that i am taking care of jungkook and doctor said he is preety much healing fast...today he said to he wants to wear something kinda professional cause someone is paying a visit? But ofcourse i denied cause he is still healing he isn't fully recovered now!
So insted i made him wear a loose Silk shirt with upper buttons open and loose cream coloured sweatpants.....
So now we both are ready and tight now we are sitting on the couch watching TV when suddenly the i heard a familiar voice that made me flinch.....

Yoongi: Princess.....

(This was the only word he said and just after hearing this both jungkook and yn stood up and yn was slowly hid behind jungkook's back holding his left arm)

Jungkook: yn it's okay look yoongi hyung's here....

(He said in the softest way possible)
Hey hyungs....hello mom dad how are you?..
(As soon as he said Mom dad she looked up and saw her parents standing there with both of their sons)

Mr.Min & mrs.min: hello jungkook and yn how are you both....

Jungkook: we are good dad how are you both??

Mr.&Mrs.Min: we are all good.....

YN: come have a seat eomma appa.....
(she said while still hiding behind the muscle bunny 🐰...)

( Now they all sat on the couch and slowly yn again started getting along with her parents but still not with her both brothers.......you all will soon know about what happened to her in the past.....)

Jungkook: Guys let's watch a movie?

Jimin- sure let's goo...

( Now they all are in the movie room yn sat between jungkook and yoongi and jungkook intensionally played a horror movie so that she(yn) will get scared and will hug yoongi)

(Jungkook played Annabelle comes home.....(i have seen this movie btw....have any of you guys seen this one it's another part of anabell--- wait why the heck did I started explaining about this movie....let's get back to our story( mein bass abhi iss movie ki Janam kundali hi nikalne vaali thee🤦))there was seen in which w coin man appears all of a sudden in that scean jungkook expected yn to hug yoongi but--- but---- but she insted jumped and landed on jungkook's lap(yahi jagah mili nikammi ko🤦) and seeing her this scared jungkook also wrapped his arm around her waist.....her hands on his chest clutching his silk shirt..his hands around her (not so small)waist.....the movie ended and they stayed in the same position and yn was sitting on his inner thigh( i think you got what I meant to say?...yes he got a godamn Bonner🌚) Mr&mrs min noticed that jungkook was lightly sweating so they both got up and dragged yoongi and jimin out...)

Jimin- mom( yes he calls her mom because jimin was more close to her than his own mother because he stayed with min family more than his own) why did you dragged us out....* Whispering*

Yoongi- yes mom why did yo---

Mrs.Min- kids calm down.... jungkook is her husband he won't do anything plus it's getting dark and i think we should leave now...

Jimin-but mo--

Mr.Min: no buts...let's go now
(And with that they left.....)

Meanwhile
(YN noticed she was on jungkook's lap and felt something poking😉 she tried to get off but--)

Jungkook:(With a little groan)ahh...don't move princess....

(She did as he said and didnt move but found jungkook slowly leaning towards her face and she knew what was coming up so she closed her eyes and soon felt something soft yet warm on her lips.... jungkook was slowly kissing and she was kissing him back slowly jungkook laid her down on the couch and his hand  slowly went to her shirt-----)

Ahem...ahem....i think that's enough for this part right?? And yeah maybee in next part(12) or (13) part her dark past will be revealed and misunderstanding between yn and yoongi will be cleared....

Precap- uppar zyada hi hint de de abhi bhi zarurat reh gai precap ki??🤨🤨

To be continued
(Till then control your horny asses)