SAVED(17)

Saved(17)

Jungkook: San....Don't just don't do this.........

(Just as jungkook said this a loud bang was heard!!!)

BANG!

A loud band was heard because yoongi,jimin,and jihyung.....reached at the right time and shot San, and the other guards....the guards were dead in no time.....there were dead bodies just dead bodies among with a black men in formals was standing......guard C......

YN:(she opened her eyes as she felt a familiar presence.....but she just looked straight and saw jungkook standing there....)

YN: jun-jungkook you okay?

(She said running to him checking him from head to toe)

Jungkook:*nodding*.....the guards are dead yn....look hyungs are there let's go......

(Just as he completed his sentence she turned back and saw her oppas standing there....)

YN: oppa-ah.......
(She said and ran towards them and hugged them tightly and started crying.......[i ain't that emotional though🙄]...)

Jimin: shh.... princess it's okay....look we are here.....

(Jimin calmed her down and made them{jungkook and yn} sit in the car and sat in the other × with the guard C.....

----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----
{Till they reach mansion let me tell what happened....}
My father used to say......there is always a piece of shit who turns out to be betrayer in every gang so always trust youself more than anyone else.....
(i don't even trust myself though...like without any reason i don't get mood swings i get mood rollercoaster....😶)
...so this the exact same thing happened here.....guard C turned out to be the betrayer here.....but do you think yoongi gonna leave him alive....Nah! Because one a cheater always a cheater..... guard C was the same one who informed jungkook's brother about san's plan of killing jungkook and he was the same one who informed yoongi and the others about jungkook and yn's location......
----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----

As they reached the min mansion guard C was taken to the basement for his you know....repair ment.... jungkook was taken to yns bed room doctor came there and treated his wounds and now it was time for yn's injuries....ahem ahem....yn is scared of in injections too....( this time you are right....i am scared of injections too....but not that much.....)

Doctor: mam please bring your arm forward...i need to apply the alcohol and inject the medical fluid in your body.....

YN: umm is it tha-that essential to umm....get injection like can't we just take medicine.....

Doctor: No mrs.jeon....the medicine in the injection can only be injected.....

YN: oh...okay....but it will not pain right?

Jungkook: umm...no it won't pain hold onto my arm or hug me and you can squeeze me if it hurts and if it still pains then tell me okay?

YN:*nodding with light pout* okay

Then she held onto his arm and doctor slowly putted the needle on her skin first.....

YN: ahh....it hurts kook...!!

Jungkook: yah! It didn't even went in!

(Then the doctor dug the needle in her skin and started to press the back of the injection to release the fluid)