............(18)

.......................(18)

Jungkook:*leans to kiss her neck*

YN:*gently pushes him*k-kook no...

Jungkook: wae????*whining*

YN:aish...no you are injured and we are at our parents house too!....w-we ca-cant now...!....

Jungkook:now?....oh.....you mean once we go from here we can.....oh~ okay thenn.....lemme sleep then wifey....*hugging her putting his head on her neck*

YN:huh?.....*isn't he the one who was horny a second ago?......*annoyed**

Jungkook: good night Sweetheart 💜......

YN: night bunny......*pecked his forehead*

(I was about to write kiss his forehead but there lies a difference between kiss and peck.....you know if you know you know)

And just like that they both drifted into deep slumber......

(Just like that the days went away Jungkook recovered.......and now they went back at Jeon Mansion and Jungkook started working in a serious mission due to which he was stressed and sometimes he would burst on YN and now he used to stay in the office almost whole day.....and today he came home after whole 2 weeks..... within these two weeks he never called yn....they just had short conversation through chats and the day after today(tomorrow) he have to go on the mission and the mission is very much critical and if he loses it he would have to go die!....the one who losses will die the one who wins will be alive))

YN:*laying in the bed thinking about nothing*

*Knock knock*

Jungkook: Princess can I come in?

YN:*jumps off the bed..went to the door hugged Jungkook*

Jungkook:*hugged her back* did my princess missed me?

YN:*nodding while sniffing*

Jungkook: ahhhh....it's okay i am here now.....*kisses her neck*

YN: wh-why di-did you le-leave me?...huh?...*hitting his chest**sniffing*sobs*

Jungkook: i am really sorry love....it's just i was busy in an important mission and i couldn't get time.....i am sorry......

YN:don't leave me again......*hugged him*

Jungkook:never i will never my love.....*hugged back**started giving open mouth kisses on her neck*

(He started walking towards the bed gently puts her on the kisses her jawline neck and looks into her eyes asking for permission to go furthur)

YN:*shyly nodding*

(Then he started kissing her and she replied by kissing him back.....his kisses trailed down her jawline to her neck and then to her rest of the  body.....and for the next few hours the room was filled with moans/groans/skin slapping sounds.......Admin is INNOCENT kindly use your own creativity....and yes after imagining your own(whatever) kindly use Google aunty to study about a word called PRIVACY)

TIME SKIP AFTER 2-3 HOURS
Both laid next to each other breathing heavily and just after a few minutes yn slept as she was tired and Jungkook slept too......Jungkook woke up after a few hours as he have to go for the mission......

Jungkook: take care of the little Jeon i planted in you Princess.....i will try to come back alive.....and if i dont make it u-up to c-come al-alive please tell our angel that his/her dad loves him and his/her mamma soo much.....I love you angel......*gently pecking her lips and her tummy*

And with that Jungkook bathe got ready  and made yn wear his hoody and then went away.....next day yn woke up with an empty bed and a note on the table next to her........

Note:
Morning princess....till the time you will read this note i will be gone.....Yes!....i this is the day on which i had to go on that mission.....i dont know if i will be alive or not but please love.....take care of yourself and remember i love more than anything else.......i love you forever and ever......

~Jungkook(your lovely hubby)

YN:*smiling*I love you too.....*she was admiring the letter but suddenly she felt like throwing up.....*

*as she was alone now she went to min mansion back....she decided to stay there as she wasn't feeling well Plus she didn't wanted to stay alone in this bigg ass mansion*

*She stayed in the mansion for a few days but her condition still didnt went got any better and seeing her like this her mother(mrs.min) told her to take a pregnancy test and wallah! That test turned out positive but she didn't told anyone she lied to her mother that the results turned out to be negative because she wanted to tell it to Jungkook First and he was the father of the baby*

*Days passed by no clue of Jungkook and jimin and yoongi untill one day----*

YN: n-no th-this ca-cant happen!!.....this can't!!!!!!*crying and screaming at the same time*

Precap- YN:*caressing her tummy* i wish your father was here but look the fate has decided something else.....

To Be Continued