Chapter 9 death will come

Nightlydeath and rough went to the barn rogues. "hello rough who's this a large black and white Tom asked." hello Dakota this is my son burnt's former mate nightlydeath" rough meows. "so this is the she-cat you told me that has the killer skills" Dakota meows and looks at nightlydeath who snarls in response. "Dakota we've come to ask for your help in defeating the group of rogues who's you've had a problem with" rough meows. "We'll help those fleabags killed my father and two sisters" Dakota snarled. "Who was your mother" nightlydeath asked. "Sedgestar and my sisters were named nightlykit and Tiana why" Dakota looks at nightlydeath. "Dakota my mother is sedgestar" nightlydeath meows. "you-your my sister" Dakota's voice began to crack and he hurled himself at nightlydeath knocking her backwards. "I thought the rogues killed you" Dakota cried. "we can talk to sedgestar when we return to camp" nightlydeath nuzzles her brothers fur. "Barn rogues we're going to help defeat those fleabag rogues" Dakota got off nightlydeath and yowled.

Nightlydeath and Dakota padded up to sedgestar's den. "sedgestar I must speak with you" nightlydeath meows. "come in nightlydeath" sedgestar meows. nightlydeath and Dakota padded in. "sedgestar would you like to explain what happen to my sister Tiana and my father" nightlydeath meows. " Hi mother" Dakota meows. "Dakotakit" sedgestar meows. "its Dakota" he meows. "can you explain what happen to my father and my sister and why you told everyone one I was your only kit" nightlydeath meows. sedgestar sighs "nightlydeath your father's name is deltastar he was leader before me and I had your three outside camp while your father fought three cats quench, gag and mighty I thought they killed Dakota and tiana but yes they did kill tiana and your father deltastar I took nightlydeath back to camp and gave you to featherflight" sedgestar meows. "I regret not going back to see if Dakota survived" sedgestar meows looking down. " I forgive you mother" Dakota meows and touches his nose to sedgestar's cheek. Nightlydeath looked at her brother and then at her mother. "we have a war to win" nightlydeath meows. Dakota nods and looks at nightlydeath. " sedgestar" bloodystar and hopestar padding In two cats following behind them. "sedgestar, nightlydeath this is my deputy raccoonmoon" bloodystar meows. "this is my deputy shadowstorm" hopestar meows. "nightlydeath is my deputy at the request of owlflight" sedgestar meows. nightlydeath nods to the leaders and deputies. "I'm Dakota leader the barn rogues" he meows. hopestar nods and she , bloodystar and the two deputies left the den. " sedgestar my kits father is firefly and rough's son" nightlydeath meows. "I took a rogue as my first mate and I took hurricanewind as my mate I truly love hurricanewind now" nightlydeath meows. "The past is the past now your the deputy of sharpclan whatever happened back then is in the past" sedgestar meows. Suddenly a battle cries erupted from outside of camp. "the battle bad began" nightlydeath yowled.