chapter 14- pregnancy symptoms

Cassie p.o.v.

Im sat in bed thinking about what's happened these past 2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since me and alpha kane adopted keaton. It has been amazing. We have been spending a lot more time together. Kane and keaton have become very close with eachother and have a strong bond. Kane took us to the fair just myself, kane and keaton. It was honestly so much fun but it was really needed. We needed that time together as a little family and it bring us closer.

I have gotten very close to Isabella, she like my best friend. We tell eachother everything already.

Myself and Isabella had this instant connection. I feel like I have known her forever. She had opened up a little bit about what happened to her in her past and its heartbreaking but it's also something I can kind of relate to.

I could feel kane stirring next to me. I didnt want to wake him up so I stayed still abit more hoping he could get some more sleep. He been doing a lot of alpha work for the pack and seeming as the head trainer who trains the pack to fight is of with a broken leg he has had to take over. Luckily today the trainer will be back as it only takes around a week for a broken leg to heal. We are very lucky that we heal quicker then humans.

Seeming as he was going back to sleep I decided to quietly get up and make some breakfast. When I was about to get up however kane had different plans and pulled me more closer to his chest. I squealed out of surprise which made him chuckle.

"Going somewhere my love" he replied huskily.

" as a matter of fact baby I was. I'm hungry and i need food. "

" ohh I'm feeling a little hungry to but for something else" he replied huskily whilst smirking at me.

"No no no no I'm sore enough and I need real food, maybe later tho" I replied with an innocent smile whilst walking of making sure to shake my hips side to side to tease him more.

He groaned and muttered under his breathe somewhere along the lines of "this women will be the death of me" which made me giggle.

I was dancing around in the kitchen making some breakfast for myself, kane and keaton. I was doing silly dance moves and swaying my hips whilst singing at the top of my voice. All of a sudden I heard a tiny little giggle.

I stopped what I was doing and turn around just for kane and keaton to be staring at me in amusement and kane to be recording me. I shrieked not expecting this and I shrieked even more when I realised he was recording me. After chasing kane around to get him to delete the video which I failed at I decided I needed to eat because I was starving.

I started eating but I felt really sick. We was eating eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and beans. I tried to ignore the sickness and carry on eating because I was just so hungry.

I decided to just stop because it was getting worse. Kane looked at me worryingly knowing that I never leave my breakfast and knowing I was very hungry this morning. I nust gave him a small smile to show him that I'm fine and decided to go upstairs to get ready.

Today I have decided to see if isabella wanted to come to to the orphanage with me to see all the children. Beta jason and herself are still not exactly on the best terms and even though she tries to hide it I can see it hurts her. Maybe the children will help cheer her up I know they always cheer me up.

I asked keaton if he wanted to come but he told me he wanted to go and play with his friends in the pack house. I walked with alpha kane and keaton to the pack house as that's where we was all headed anyways. (Alpha kane needs to go his office, keaton wants to see his friends here and isabella lives in the pack houss.)