chapter 22 - introducing them to the pack

Cassie p.o.v.

Today is the day we introduce the pack to them. I'm very excited and I know the pack are as well. Its do crazy to think that my little twins are going to be the alphas to this pack one day.

They are one week old now. We haven't introduced them to the pack straight away as we wanted to settle in and try get a routine first. Alpha kane has been working on his pack business from home and whatever else needed doing at the pack house beta jason was doing.

Right now I'm getting the babies ready to meet there pack. I have already gotten myself ready and alpha kane is also ready. I'm getting xavier ready while kane gets xander ready.

This is the twins outfit to meet there pack

Keaton is also wearing this but of course in his own size.

Keaton is bouncing from toe to toe with excitement to show of his twin baby brothers.

We took a few pictures of all 3 of them together and few with myself and alpha kane in as well then we started to head out to see the pack.

You could hear all the chattering nearby and you can feel the excitement in the air  to meet there future alphas.

All of a sudden it goes silent. I knew it was because they could sense us. Alpha kane is still not allowing anyone else to hold or touch our pups yet as he still on guard with his possessiveness and protectiveness. All fathers are like this however alphas are a lot worse and can last longer. The pack knows this and know to still keep a little distance.

Alpha kane was letting his dominance  come to one show he is here and 2 because he is on edge watching to make sure none comes near myself and his pups.

I put my hand on his arm and started rubbing because I could see he was getting edgy and the pack could feel it In the pack bond that's how strong it was. This made all of the pack wary but still excited even if they could only see the pups from a distance.

"Hello bloodlust pack. As you know my mate delivered our pups and your future alphas a week ago. First of all before we introduce you to our pups I would like to personally thank my mate and your luna for bringing such amazing and beautiful pups and I know it must not have been easy carrying twins. Two alpha twins at that and then having to give birth to them. You have done amazing and I'm so proud of you. Now onto our twins we would like to introduce baby A called xavier and baby B called Xander. " alpha kanes voice boomed in the air with his powerful alpha voice.

Howls and shouts of excitement could be heard which mare the babies stir but not wake up.

You could feel the excitement in the air. I knew my pups where going to be loved not just by us but by our pack as well. You could feel the proudness and the joy in the air and it made me smile and relax.

For the next few hours we said hello to pack memebere but still they wasnt allowed to touch or come to close. It was a very good day.

Isabella and beta jason came up to us to congratulate us but still kept a little distance knowing what alpha kane was like.

After a while keaton went and played with his friends, beta Jason and isabella said they will watch him while we went home for a while.

Sexual content ahead.!!

As it had only been a week since we had our babies I still couldn't have sex however I could still do some sexual activities.

I put the babies to bed when I decided to wear some lingerie and tease alpha kane a little.

I put on some read Lacey thongs and a red see through Lacey bra. I put over the top my red see through nightie which barely covered my ass.

I just finished changing into it when alpha kane walked in. He growled approvingly and stared at my body. I blushed but decided to try a  confident even though I was far from it and nervous.

I started walking seducingly towards him while biting my lip. He groaned when I got to him and started kissing his neck.

"Baby we cant have sex you know this."

"I know my love, but that doesnt mean we vant do other things."

I squealed when he picked me up and chucked me not to hard on the bed. He got over the top of me and started kissing me at first softly but then it started getting more and more aggressive. I jumped a little when he started rubbing my cliterus and seeing how wet I am. I moaned enjoying and wishing we could do more.

This was meant to tease him and turn him on not turn me on to the point I was wishing we could have sex and that I could feel his big length deep inside me.

"Oh god alpha yes right there mmm" I panted out getting out of breathe.

I started to suck and kiss his knock leaving my Mark's.  Be groaned and started removing his pants because he was that hard it was hurting when rubbing against his Jean's.

I sat up when he was just in his boxers and crawled up to his big dick. I pulled down his boxers and started to slowly lick his tip. He groaned loving the feeling but needing more.

"Stop teasing me baby" he growled.

"Mm but alpha I dont know what your talking about" I said innocently.

He was about to say something else when i put as much of his length as i could in my mouth and started bopping taking as much as i could. I started licking up and down his length and then sucking hard and slurping. God he tasted so good. He kept groaning and growling loving the feeling or his big cock inside my mouth.

"Fuck baby I'm close"

This made me go faster and harder  I licked sucked and teased his tip when he growled and groaned all at once and shoved his dick deeper into my mouth and cummed. I looked in his eyes and swallowed the cum and licked my lips which made him growl of approval.

"Fucking hell baby that was amazing. I cant wait to bend you over and ram my dick inside that sexy pussy of yours" this made me more wet and clench my legs together.

Just as I was about to say something I heard the babies start to cry wanting to be fed.

Sexual content over.