Chapter 12

"My, my what a lady." A sarcastic voice said from behind me.

My eyes widen and I almost choked from the food I shoved into my mouth. Slowly I turned around seeing a tall, handsome guy who had a pretty nice build; not as nice as Brick's though. Wait where did that last part come from?!

I swallowed what was left in my mouth, my face red with embarrassment, "Hey, I ain't no lady!"

"So I've witnessed," He smirked before holding his hand out, "I'm Aaron, mind if we have a little chat?"

I didn't even know this guy! I looked around trying to find Brick or Sudusa but she was to busy chatting with some random guy and Brick was dancing with some blonde. I felt a spark of jealousy shot through me and I turned back to this guy. I placed my hand into his, "Lead the way."

He ended up leading me outside, into a garden. I could run from here, just run and never stop but that didn't go so well last time... "I know who you are, Blossom Utonium." He started, "I know what happened and I'm going to offer you a deal..."

I was stunned, how did this handsome creep know me?! "H-how do you know me?!"

"Well it was hard, your mate and father was very good at making you invisible but then we met your friends. They gave us enough information."

"Mate? What are you British?"

"You don't know? They haven't explained anything to you?" He seemed genuinely shocked.

"Explained what?!"

"When you find out I'll be back, and then I'll give you the deal." He said before standing up.

"How would you even know?"

"We'll be watching, now come on, let's get you back inside." He placed his leather jacket over my shoulders before taking my hand and leading me back inside.

He took me to the dance floor, "Mind dancing?"

I bit my lip, I danced horribly with Brick, "You said you knew me, you should know I can't dance..."

"Yeah but neither can I and we can learn together, baby steps." He smiled, placing his hands on my waist.

I placed my arms around his neck, it didn't feel right with his arms around me but I figured it was just cause I wasn't use to it, "Baby steps..."

We ended up spending the rest of the night trying to help each other out with dance. I bet we both looked like idiots but he made this night feel less boring. I had to use the restroom and on my way back he was talking with Butch.

"Brick's looking for Blossom right now and if he smells you on her then he's going to kill you." Butch said, eyes dark and menacing.

"All of you monsters want to kill me, besides I never step into a bloodsuckers house without protection." Aaron snapped before walking away towards me.

My eyes went wide and I pretended I just left the restroom, not hearing anything, "Hey Aaron."

"Hey, look I have to get going, don't forget our little chat." With that he swept in kissing my cheek before disappearing through the crowd.

I stood there stunned, "Who does that jacket belong to, Blossom." A dark voice said from behind me.

I turned around seeing Brick, he was trying his best at keeping his angry down, "My friend..." I whispered, still trying to figure everything out.