Chapter 6

I felt as if my lungs were going to explode, and my legs were going fall off. I was really out of shape but I didn't stop running. Mud covered my feet and this dumb night gown, it was really gross but even then I didn't stop. I did finally stop when I felt like I was far enough. My feet hurt like crazy and I knew I was bleeding, I should've looked for shoes in that closet! Their wasn't enough time to complain because I had to keep going, I had to find life that wasn't going to treat me like delicate doll.

I was surround by forest only killers own a house in the woods well besides werewolf's and vampires... Too much twilight and cheesy romances...

I shook my head and kept walking, I couldn't stop no matter what. I listened to the sounds to calm me; rustling of leaves from the light wind, the light sound of buzzing from bugs and croaks from frogs. That was till it went dead silent. I froze in my tracks, the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I felt like I was being watched.

"Who's there?!" I snapped, going around in circles. There was a low chuckle making me back up in the opposite direction of the noise. I heard the snap of a twig and that's when I turned around and ran. I was forced to stop when I trip against asphalt, a road! I was even more bloody but I still ran, following the road.

I slowed down when I reached a small town, I sighed in relief and ran into the closet place which happened to be a gas station. I ran to cash register, banging on there little bell, "HELLO?!?!"

"Who's there?! Quit RINGING THAT DANG BELL, I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!" A voice snapped from the back room.

An old man stepped out, he was huge with little to no hair on his head. He had a scowl on his face, "Sir! Can I please use your phone?!"

"You have to buy something from the store, first!" He demanded, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He reached into the small box of lighters that were for sale, using one to light his cigarette.

"B-But I don't have any money!" I cried, biting my lip, forming more blood.

Before he could speak, I heard the same voices of the man and women arguing along with some new ones. I paled and my eyes went wide, "They're here!" I turned to the man, "Don't let anyone know that I was here!" After saying that I booked it to the back hiding the walk in room that held the beers. Don't judge me! At least I'm trying to escape!

I heard the ding of the door go off and heavy footsteps following. I could only hear muffled voices but I couldn't make out any words except for, "Well then you won't mind us looking around."

My heart raced and my body shook as I heard someone getting closer. The door opened and I heard a dark chuckle, "I knew I smelt blood..." A male voice whispered, making the hair on my neck stand.

"Hello Princess, we've been looking for you." I looked up seeing a man with dark forest green eyes, pitch black spiky hair and he was definitely fit and toned.

He smirked and picked me up by my wrist, I fought as best as I could but he was abnormally strong. "LET. GO! I SWEAR I'M GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE!" I growled.

"BRICK! I FOUND HER!" He yelled and in seconds the jerk who called me a sl!t appeared.

He glared at me but I just glared right back at him, "Stop touching her, Butch!"

Instantly he let go and I was thrown over the red eyed guy shoulder. He walked to the doors but stopped when he reached the old man, "Never. Ever. Hide. What's. Mine!" He snapped before walking out.

I was thrown into the backseat of a B.M.W, he held me down in the middle seat and bulked me in. He got out, then got in the driver seat while the green eyed sat on my left and a blonde haired, dark blue eye guy sat on my right. Sedusa sat in the passenger seat, giving me a sad look with her eyes before we took off back to the palace.

I'm so screwed!

Sorry I took so long to update my chapter, thank you for waiting!