Chapter 20

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and into the closest door, slamming it shut behind me. I didn't care how much noise I was making, I had to get the heck out of there!

They had blood bags in that refrigerator, and he bit into it with his teeth! I refused to except the fact that my nightmare was real, these freaks are just cannibals. Cannibals with razor sharp teeth.

I jumped hearing footsteps coming upstairs, the air left my lungs and I turned the lock. I looked around the room, it looked like a storage room, full of unimportant items. I used a chair against the door, hopefully that would hold them while I find an exit.

I went to the window, groaning at how high it was, if I jumped, I'd break something or worse. But I still had to find a way out. The air vents were to small for me to fit in and their wasn't another way out. I took a deep breath before going back to the window, it was the only chance I had. I looked out, well I couldn't go down but I could go up.

My knees were shaking and my chest grew tight with fear, this could go two different ways, but with a the same ending, me dying. I could slip, from the rain and fall to my death or they could catch me, and then eat me. Either way this wasn't going to end up pretty for me. I slowly climbed out the window, standing or should I say shaking on the ledge. I tried to pull myself up, not even getting anywhere. My arms were shaking to much and I was to scared to move. Except I heard the door knob jingling, my heart stopped beating. They new where I was, I was dead if I didn't move. They started pounding and I bit my lip using as much strength as I could, pulling myself up. The texture of the roof was ruff, cutting up my arms and legs but I forced myself to go through with the pain. To make matters worse I wasn't wearing shoes and the the roof was slippery from the rain beating down. I could hear the door bursting open and footsteps entering the room. They started talking before they left. I didn't know if any of them stayed or not but my question was soon answered as I looked up, seeing Brick. I screamed, accidentally letting go and almost falling off if it wasn't for Brick grabbing my arm and pulling me up. His face was read with -most likely- anger and he held onto me so tight, I thought he was going to snap a few of my bones. He carried me down, into the room, "What were you thinking Blossom?!"

"I was thinking I had to get away from you freaks!" I screamed right back.

He glared, ignoring me complete, "You should have been sleeping, not wandering the halls at night! You have rules for a reason!"

I pushed myself off and out of his arms, "You should have been normal and not a cannibal! And I bet the only reason I have those rules is just so I'm an easier kill for you people!"

He shoved me against the wall with his own body, "You are mine, Blossom, I'd never harm you!" He hissed.

"I belong to no one." That must have pissed him off because he shoved his lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. I gasped, and he took this as a chance to basically shove his tongue down my throat. I tried to shove him off but he wouldn't budge, instead he started kissing down my jaw line to my neck. His kisses turned into nibbles. Before I felt him bite me...

A/N

Warning: Two Chapters Left till the ENDING!!!!!! Also time for some self promoting! I have two new books out, "Sweet Revenge" which will continue after this story is completed and then I have "Moving On? Not A Chance" which will be started after I complete a couple of my other books!