Chapter 3

"Hey babe!" I spun around seeing drake making me smile and melt a little bit.

"Hey!" I replied having to yell over the blaring music.

"Let's dance!" He asked, not really waiting for a reply, pulling me through bumping and grinding bodies. We spent the rest of the night dancing, till about 2 in the morning. I had to leave though, sadly I had to go home to my horrible Barbie doll life.

"Drake I gotta go..." I whispered against his rough lips.

He sighed, "Why? Your family doesn't even care about you! They keep you locked up but I'd never do that!"

"I know you wouldn't but they're my family, I still love them..." I breathed out, clutching onto his shirt.

"Let me at least walk you?" I nodded and he placed his arm around my shoulders as we left. We had to stop at Savannah's so I was able to change and take off my make up.

He chuckled when I climbed out her window, "What?" I asked.

"You just... you look so different, so... innocent you know?" He said starring at me with a weird kind of look in his eye.

I looked down at myself, "Yeah it looks gross, it's not really me..." I frowned, the dumb light pink night gown that went to my ankles and matched my eye color.

"I think it's adorable!" He chuckled and pulled me close again before pulling me into a rough kiss.

I felt someone watching us, burning holes into my head but I was to in the moment to actually care.

"Blossom," My father said as we sat opposite of each other on the couch, "You and your sisters 18 birthday is in 2 days..."

"Yes, are we doing something big?" I asked faking excitement, I was gonna sneak out that night and party till I black out!

"Actually something really big is gonna happen that day for you..." He choked out, biting his lip.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I wasn't faking this time, I was actually concerned. I went to go sit next to him.

"Um, let's just continue this discussion later, alright?" He whispered.

"Sure, anytime." I replied, taking his large hand in mine.

SORRY IT'S SHORT!