Chapter 13

"When did Aaron Thompson become your friend?!" Brick demanded.

I turned around to face his dark glare, "Since we had a little chat, a few hours ago."

Bricks face paled before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of everyone's sight. He threw me onto a bed before locking the door behind him. "W-what did you both talk about?!"

"Wouldn't you like to know!" I know I shouldn't be aruging with the guy who kidnapped me but if he was going to kill me he would've already done that.

"Yeah," Next thing I knew I was pinned to the bed by him, "I would." He growled, his arms squeezing my wrist tightly.

"Let go! You're hurting me!" I snapped trying to shake him off but he was so heavy!

He sighed before looking into my eyes, it was like he was searching for something before he slowly let go and got up. "Come on, your party is almost over..."

I stared at him in shock, "My p-party?!"

"No one told you?" He said with a smirk, he knew no one told me, "I wanted you to have a proper birthday party."

"You think this is how birthday party is? Maybe in the 18 century but now a days we know how to have fun!" I laughed.

He gave me a horrified look, "That's not lady like.." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"News flash Bricky, I ain't no lady! I am a woman!" I snap my fingers and walked right out the door leaving him wide eyed.

"Ugh what happened?" I asked myself as I woke up with my head pounding.

I felt sick and the light peeking through the windows made it ten times worse. "Here, you need to take this and eat something." A familiar voice said loudly.

I groaned and slowly looked up seeing a well dressed Brick holding out some pills and a glass of water. "Did you have to say that, so loud?!" I hissed quietly.

"Yes! Yes I did!" He yelled once more, "Now take the pill so we can get some food in you system!"

I covered my ears as he yelled before glaring and taking the pill and water, "Will you explain to me what happened last night?" I asked quietly.

"During lunch."

"Lunch? But it's morning... Isn't it?" My head hurt like hell and honestly I just wanted to go back to bed.

"No, you sleep in all morning, it's 12:30. I tried waking you up but you just made this weird noise and rolled over on your face." He laughed as I glared.

"Shut up."

Sorry it's late and short, I've never thought I'd get writers block but I did and it sucks! But time for some good news! My crush is now and has been for a little while, my boyfriend! *insert happy dance here* He's soooo sweet and calls me beautiful, bleh he's just perfect! I love you all and again sorry for the short and very late update!