●chapter 9●

●Chapter 9●            'SOMEONE'

           ●Chapter 9●
            'SOMEONE'

                      ●
                      ●

Jeon  shouted looking at the text send by you .

" Appa is home kook"

That instant was like a needle piercing into his heart being captivated with jealousy

He gritted his teeth, his eyes showed no emotion other than anger and a dark desire of yours .

He added the accelerated and started the engine vigrously .

The car meter displayed the speed as ' 120' which was more than enough.
He drove on the highway that was just filled with the jar of moonlight .

________________________

-PARK RESIDENCE -

Sitting beside your father who was half asleep,you covered him with the warm blanket and removed his socks one after another.

You gawked at him with a mesmerizing smile on your face remembering the childhood memories.
Spend with him , your mom and offcourse jungkook .

You pecked his cheek and turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

____________________

At jungkook's home-

Jeon entered his room with a rage and slammed the door in agression .
Procedding his heavy steps towards his gym .

He opened the door and punched the punching bag so hard that it could even lead his knuckles to bleed.

'Fuck everyone who comes near her .'

He said while making a fist and punching the bag once again .while the sweat flung out with his punches .
He looked through the darkness through window and smirked knowing what his head had stored.

________________

Next morning
7:21 am

'Wake up'
You were disturbed by heavy familiar voice .

'Let me sleep jungkook '
You snarled in your sleepy voice.

He gawked at you with a smug look, tongue poking his cheek and the highlights of his eyes could make anyone week 

'Get up'
He said coldly while wrapping his fingers around your blanket in order to snatch it.

In a minute you felt a sudden frigidity.
As you were under knees weren't covered.

'Jungk-
Before you could speak something he came towards you folding his knee and climbing onto the matress.
You were terrified with his sudden appearance .

Shhhh-
He said while gazing at you with anger .

'B-bu' you tried to speak

'I said shhh.'