●Chapter 26●

Recap:- 
Jungkook molested y/n .
So her father ie. MR. Park called jk and his mother on a meal. And that's when y/n fought with everyone and went outside her house.
Keeping the safety in mind, jk found her and took her on a bike ride.
But later that day, someone tried to kill mr. Park in sleep for making y/n upset......

__________________________

   ● Chapter- 26●       -IGNORANCE-_____________________

   ● Chapter- 26●
      -IGNORANCE-
_____________________

Mr. Park huffed,clutching the bedsheet with the sudden whisper, he turned the lights on to see his room all perfect.

'Jesus'
He sighed thinking it might had been a hallucination.

_______________________
Next day the elderly man woke up with fluffed eyes with the black eyebags beneath as he couldn't sleep the whole night

'Bye mom'
Y/n said while kissing her mother's cheeks who was flipping the hot brown pancakes.

She noticed her father and wanted to ignore.
'Are u still mad at me y/n '?
Her father questioned grabbing the newspaper on the shiny floor.

'No appa,i guess we should forget that'
She said while adjusting her bag and waving him her hand but not in the courage to move her hand.

She didn't want to go to school with whatever happened to her but still couldn't miss her chemistry exam .

She decided to keep some pepper and chilly spray with her because she was well aware that monster would attack once again

____________
-10:32am-
University

Y/n was flipping the chemistry notes until she could percept someone beside her

Her gazes proceeded down to the shoes of the man who was wearing a tight pants until her eyes wandered to the gucci belt, well caliberated  ending up to a gray shaded silk shirt half buttoned with a pendent hanging down the honey neck which had mole.
And hair covering his doe bright eyes