▪▪●Chapter 19●▪▪

~Chapter 19~

~Chapter 19~

______

14th february.
6:23am .

The cold breeze blew making her hazel strands fly in the same direction.

Her rozy cheeks glowed more after appearing out of the blanket.

The nature within the eyes was closed .
Her long black lashes kissing the eyebags underneath.
Building the sleepy beauty within.

The chirp sound of the active birds wandering around and the straight strong rays of the sunlight beeming on her eyes was enough to disturb her sleep

She rubbed her eyes with her pappy warm hands.

A settlement and the memories of the past night was drastic to think about but
The first thing she remembered after opening her eyes was 'The DAY OF PROPOSAL'

The bedsheets were holding her up to make her stay in the exact position she was in but her heart was sank down and her belly being a home to 100s of butterflies to roam on.

'Gosh! Today i am gonna propose him -
The thoughts shimmered as if like a bright star glowing in the dark night.

'Baby'
A voice pulled her out of the cast aways.

'Coming dad'
She responded immediately getting down of her comfort crowd ruffling her hair.

______

She pursed her lips into a tight pack being all choosy yet confused to look for an outfit for the day.

A jeans wasn't perfect, nor an offshoulder dress.

'I have run out of the clothes'

She chuckled as soon as the dresses flooded down onto the ground opening the second closet.

__________

'Should i help my darling for valentines?'
She was set awestruck flinching a little.

'N-no mom you go '
She said seeing her mother slouching on the door hearing her talks.

'Fine.
The black highneck with white jeans suits on you.'

Mrs. Park sighed moving out holding her arms with a little chuckle.

'Mom'
She shouted making a fist while her face unintentionally crept a smile having blessed with such an understanding mother.

_________

She pressed her glossy lips giving a last touch of light shaded lipstick and blinking her lashes filling it with mascara.
Her skin flaunted in creamish shade while the aroma of the strawberry scented perfume filled the room with its extreme fragrance