●Chapter 18●

●chapter 18●
'MINE TO FUCK '

 'Kookie'He was interuppted by a feeble voice rambling in his ears that lead his body to shiver

'Kookie'
He was interuppted by a feeble voice rambling in his ears that lead his body to shiver .

It was none other than y/n .  stepping her skinny feet on the classroom's gradient marble while jungkook just folded all the bits of paper saving them in his big fist.

'What are you doing on joon's table?? '
She asked with a tone full of curiosity still extending her steps in firmly looking at the tray in order not to spilk it.

That was  a second where he lost the breath feeling tensed not knowing what to  converse about

'Jungkook i am talking to you'
She said again but with a annoyed tone growling through her vocals.

' i was just borrowing his Chemistry's notebook'
He lied hiding the bits in his pockets slyly stealing her attention towards his smile.

'Without asking'?
She said as if she were a mentor.

'S-sorry'
He said while wearing a tendery pout on his lips that melted her again for the sake of  innocence.

She chuckled moving ahead.

'Banana milk and sandwich for you'
She said while putting the tray on the desk

'You know me well '
Jungkook said digging in his food while y/n kept staring at him.

That wasn't so difficult for jungkook to avoid. 
Keeping his meal aside he engrossed his eyes with her hazel oval ones  just to tease.

And that instant brought the colours of redness on y/n's cheeks as soon as she realized there was a competition of gaze.

'Eat it'
She said while getting up from the seat and looking aside.
While Jungkook cheekishly smirked while munching his food.

_______________

At JEON RESIDENCE.
13th february.
11:21pm

Jungkook was laying on the luxirous bed with the leather coated seat back.
Laptop on his lap breaking the silence with the clicks of the keyboard.

He stretched his fingers popping it and rotating his head  while closing his sinner  eyes just to relax a little 

' finally it's ready'
He said with a smug look plastered on his face .

'Just a day more and you'll be mine'
He said aloud as if he wanted the world to hear .

The notes on laptop holded all the emotions packed within for y/n and the portrait on the side of the bed flaunted the beauty of her.

There was a knock at the door that interrupted the nasty peek through in his castaways .

'Come in'
He said leering at the enterance.

The door opened revealing a women of mid 50s wearing a hankbook ,her hair fluffed up with beautiful curls which tried to hide her age.
But her face  was twisted and gnarled like a bark of the tree yet mantained a beautiful decoration with the crimson shaded lipstick and jet black eyepencil applied on perfectly  .

'Mom you here?? '
Jungkook asked being  surprised and trying to hop out of the comfort zone.

Mrs.Jeon Mi-rae' s orbs shimmered seeing her son after a long time.

She stepped ahead with carrying the emotions she had been embracing since so long.

Her sight became blurry filling her cattish eyes with the little drops of water.

'Eomma i missed you'
Jeon said moulding his heart as if he were a little lad pouring his kiddish voice 

'I Missed my baby too'
She said keeping the tray on the nightstand and setting herself on the soft mattress embracing him with affection.

'How are you kook'
She said while lacing her hand on his face as a mother do to his  child.

'I am good eomma'
Jungkook said forgetting all the plans to execute in his life just living in the joyful hug.

She detached herself from him just to talk after a long span of months.

________

11:46pm .

'You look skinny, you perhaps didn't eat anything since days'
She said while poking the hot steak onto the fork and lacing it on his mouth.

He smiled and let it go inside his mouth and letting the teeth tear it.

'Y/n gave me already'
He said remembering about her.

While that was already exprected since mrs.jeon mi-rae alrady knew how responsible and loving she was.

After a good eat of minutes something that clicked Mi-rae's mind was like a disaster to be prooven the next day.

'Jungkook , what are your plan's for Valentine's day?
She asked while jungkook was fixing the rubick cube laying on her lap.

But that questions was quick enough to make him sit straight being all possessive 

' i have decided to propose y/n '
He said nibbing his teeth on his mole beneath the plump lips.

She flashed a smile thinking she woud be perfect for him.

'good choice jungkook , but'

She decided to cut her sentence gazing at the floor just not to ruin jungkook's mood by her phrase.

'But what mom?'
He asked eagerly .

'But if she rejects you, i mean you know she looks at you as a bestfriend'
She said holding his hands and looking at his eyes with little nervousness 

That made jungkook slip a chuckle.

'Isn't it simple??
If she accepts me  she'll be in the heaven and if not
I'm there to get her by the worst ways possible

'She is just mine
Just Mine to fuck'

Guilty was the right word which mi-rae was feeling after listening to the obsessive thoughts of his son as she was still trying to support him.
She knew an innocent soul was going to be tortured but she kept the silence as a curtain between her and jungkook.

'Will you help me mom'
Jungkook asked with a wicked look on his face.

'Y-yes'
She said while stuttering with anxiousness 

'So who is she? '
He asked the silly question making her gape at him in confusion.

'Your daughter inlaw is just mine to fuck'
He said while his light chuckles turned into unstoppable laughters echoing in the whole mansion for the girl he was going to make his
FOREVER.

_______________

To be continued~~~

Hope u like the chapter and if you did then don't forget to vote , follow and share.

Will meet in the next one.

Till then have a great day
Bye❤

___________________