●chapter27●

Warning:-
The scenes described in this chapter might be mature and triggering to a set of audience.

(w/h 2000 +wrd limit)

Recap;- As namjoon and y/n were sitting, y/n got a threatening msg from jk

● chapter-27●
- GRUDGE-

Sitting with namjoon was making y/n fell alright by the passing cluster of seconds.
The comfort and warmth she found in his embrace was delightful

'alright'?
Namjoon questioned picking her head up by placing a kiss on the top of it.

'Y-ye-s '
Y/n rubbed her palms against her eyes to wipe her excess tears to slide down.

'I guess you should relax for a bit, maybe you should go for a warm shower'

Namjoon said while y/n nodded leaving her comfort boy behind..

'I'll not leave , you can take your time'
Namjoon assured her while she smiled going to her wardrobe taking out her shorts and baggy sweatshirt.

'I'll not leave , you can take your time'Namjoon assured her while she smiled going to her wardrobe taking out her shorts and baggy sweatshirt

And closing the door to move ahead to her washroom that was outside the room.

As soon as the clock struck complete 9.
Namjoon exhaled being bored on his phone since 10 minutes of constant waiting and flopping the book shelf of her room
Proably none of his kind, well all dark romance dracula fictions.
His eyes were lingering for someone spl to be right there.

'Why do girls take so much time to shower' ?
Joon picked his ass up and went outside to wander in the lobby.

Meanwhile y/n was enjoying the lovely warm bath, with the each drop that fell on her skin ,she was enjoying it in a different paradise with the most relaxing ecastsy arising in the each inch of her wet body. .....

'Amazing!'
She turned the tap off, wrapped the towel around her chest and tied it up ..
She looked at herself in the mirror.